Skroutz Analytics is a mechanism that records the clicks and sales made by guests in your store, informing you about the conversion rate resulting from skroutz platform.
OverviewBack to top
Skroutz is a highly recognized, well-established and innovative eCommerce platform which uses cutting edge technology to make product comparison plain simple and provide users with an optimal online experience. Skroutz.gr is a price comparison website that enables its users to filter through a variety of more than 7.5 million products in more than 1.5 thousand shops. The site has been in business for more than 10 years in Greece with skroutz.gr and lately in Turkey with alve.com and the UK with scrooge.co.uk site. Skroutz visitors can compare products & prices, bookmark their favorite products, check their price history, receive live notifications and find stores near them through an intuitive web interface.
- Low Cost Per Click prices make it easier for all merchants to enter a highly competitive market.
- Merchants have powerful tools for extensive data analytics and a detailed control panel for managing their promoted content.
- With half our visitors browsing through a mobile device we have invested time and resources into making the site user friendly and functional on any browser or device out of the box.
Skrtouz platform is not FREE! You will be charged when a user visits your store from Skroutz (you can check pricing per category here). You need to create a separate Skroutz for Merchants account here and link the account with your Magento store using the current extension.
What is Skroutz Analytics?
Skroutz Analytics is a project to measure how users interact with partner’s websites. Analytics is not just another analytics tracking platform, but is tailored to the needs of evaluating a shop’s performance in Skroutz.
Skroutz Analytics provides enhanced analytics for the Skroutz domain, not just sales statistics like other platforms do. It provides performance analytics that can help shops to take intelligent business decisions.
For example, compare conversion rate of a shop with the average conversion rate of all the involved shops on a certain category.
Skroutz Analytics is Free for all Skroutz Stores!
What Skroutz Analytics for Magento extension do for you?
This extension provides the integration between Skroutz Analytics and your Magento store. The benefits of this extension is that you usually will have to write no additional code to deploy or modify tracking codes for your marketing or analytics campaigns.
- Integrates the analytics tracking script to all your frontend pages.
- Integrates the ecommerce data (transactions and revenue) generated during an order
- The extension adds the required code snippet just before closing either theorsection in all of your website template pages.
- Sends Order and Item data (order id, revenue, tax, shipping costs, product name and order quantities) to skroutz servers automatically at the final step of checkout process after a user has successfully completed a purchase (Order confirmation “Thank you" page).
You just need to add your Skroutz Account ID in the extension configuration page.
- Where can I find the plugin's settings?
This plugin will add the settings to your Store Dashboard -> Configuration -> Unstablenet -> Skroutz Analytics -> General -> Account ID
- Where can I find the Shop Account ID?
Visit skroutz for merchants page, and navigate to the Skroutz Analytics section. Otherwise you may contact your account manager.
- I don't see the code on my site. Where is it?
Make sure you have it enabled and set your Skroutz Analytics Shop Account ID in the extension settings, otherwise the tracking won't work.
- How can I test if Skroutz Analytics is working?
Skroutz provides you a temporary verification page during the testing phase of the skroutz analytics integration. You can visit skroutz for merchants page or contact your account manager.
- Which pages do you track?
This plugin does not track any admin pages, only frontend pages.
- My code is there, but does not report any ecommece data. Why?
Duplicate Skroutz Analytics code causes a conflict in tracking. Remove any other Skroutz Analytics extensions or code from your site to avoid duplication and conflicts in tracking.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Clean up the code