OverviewBack to top
The Banner Slider extension will help highlight your promotion, campaign or any events by using a banner slider. It provides an ideal way to display multiple images. It also provides the ability to add a start date and end date for each banner image. For SEO alt text can be added to the banners. Sometimes, vendors want to attract customers with their promotions, campaigns or any other sales offer, they can use eye-catching sliders with banners having the information about the offers which engage customers with the effects on the sliders to go through the information.
Customers can create sliders with multiple banners. Banners can be added easily by editing the slider and creating banners from the popup appeared. For enable, disable and delete there is a facility of mass action which can be implemented to apply the action on multiple banners and sliders.
- Enable/Disable Banner Slider module via Admin.
- Highlight your promotion, campaign or any other event by using the banner slider.
- Sliders provide an ideal way to display multiple images.
- Ability to add different modes on the slider.
- Ability to add sorting type for the sliders.
- Manage the speed of the slider.
- Apply animation on the slider.
- Mass actions for enabling, disabling and deleting sliders.
- Ability to create banners by editing slider.
- Add multiple banners to a slider by selecting slider from the dropdown while saving the banner.
- Ability to add the start date and end date for each banner image.
- Ability to add captions with the information you want to display on the slider banners.
- Mass actions for enabling, disabling and deleting banners.
- Fully responsive on Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Desktop
- Powerful & user-friendly admin features
- And, much more...
How Does It Work?
This extension helps you to highlight promotions, campaigns or any other events by using the banner slider where you can use multiple images with captions containing the information about the offers you want to deliver to the customers.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Unicode Systems Private Limited
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete), 2.3 (obsolete)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Rich Media
Open Software License 3.0 (OSL-3.0)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor