The Abandoned Cart Email extension gives a big opportunity for store owners to recover lost revenue and increase sales.
OverviewBack to top
Abandoned Cart Email will help store owners recover their lost revenue and increase sales. Cart abandonment happens due to a variety of reasons and sending mail (with follow up emails) can be the best way to recover abandoned carts which is exactly what this extension does. Buyers abandon the cart due to various reasons such as site related issues, internet connectivity problem, postponing the purchase, payment method issue, etc causes loss of sales. This can be overcome by using this Abandoned Cart Email extension which automatically captures the cart and sends an email.
The extension triggers a coupon email to be sent to the customer encouraging them to make an immediate purchase. If they abandoned the cart due to high prices, postponing the purchase or expecting a better deal Abandoned Cart Email also helps to build the customer relationship and re-engage the customer. This results in increased trust and loyalty of your brand.
- Ability to enable/disable extension via Admin.
- Ability to enable/disable debug log via Admin.
- Ability to send multiple numbers of follow up emails.
- Ability to schedule the sending of email.
- Ability to send the coupon over email.
- Ability to view and export the email log.
- Sending email schedule stops as soon as the cart is cleared.
- Cart is automatically revised to the latest cart as soon customer abandoned the cart again.
- Ability to set multiple email templates for various abandoned cart follow up email.
How Does It Work?
This extension triggers an email to a customer who has abandoned their cart due to various reasons such as site related issues, internet connectivity problem, postponing the purchase, payment method issue, etc. It also sends coupons over email by which customer can get a discount which results in an increase of trust. It can facilitate to create multiple email template.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build