OverviewBack to top
Unbxd offers an AI-powered search solution to eCommerce stores available on the Magento. Unbxd Site Search allows the hassle-free integration of your website on the Magento platform to the Unbxd’s product discovery suite. It offers contextual and personalized shopping experience to the end shoppers. The extension pushes the feed to the Unbxd servers and transforms the catalog into searchable data. It helps stores to keep track of their inventory in terms of new additions, deletions, or any incremental change in the product description. The extension comes with automated catalog sync.
The Unbxd Site Search extension packs the complete product discovery suite - search, browse, and recommendations - for your Magento based website. It optimizes the site for conversion across the various purchase journeys. The extension is not only secure and reliable but also helps you uplift on-site conversions. Unbxd powers 1200+ global websites across 40+ countries and 8+ billion interactions per month. Its customers include leading eCommerce companies such as Unilever’s Foodservicedirect.com, Express, Purchasing Power, Kookai, Mitre10, Lenskart, HSN, and IBSupply.
Account & Pricing
- A separate account is required on Unbxd to use the plugin available on the Magento marketplace.
- You can create an account by visiting: https://console.unbxd.io/signup.
- The Unbxd account will have to be created separately before the installation of the plugin.
- All Magento stores will get a 21-day free trial period on signing up with Unbxd.
- For more details around plans and pricing, please contact support.
- Fast Installation: The setup for integration with Unbxd Site Search is ready in seconds. It can be installed using - Composer and Marketplace
- Automatic Catalog Sync: Each product addition or deletion is sent to Unbxd servers automatically based on the schedule set up by you, to keep the data at Unbxd servers up-to-date.
- High-Speed Indexing: Transform your catalog into searchable data by pushing the data to Unbxd servers. Instead of sending all data to the production index, a copy will be created and swapped with the production index only when ready, which makes it fast.
- Logging System: Index Quick View and Feed Quick View help you to look at the items which are added to the indexing queue before the cron job or when manual sync is done.
- Secure & Reliable: Auto-sync all the changes made to the product catalog and the feed. This process not only makes the feed upload faster but also secure and reliable, ensuring zero data loss.
- Analytics Integration: Create a unique shopper profile for offering a personalized shopping experience and higher shopper engagement. Track user behavior, shopper affinities to price, category, or a brand that is essential in order to provide accurate and user-specific search results.
- Easy Search integration - The Unbxd Extension for Magento 2 helps you to implement Unbxd Site Search on your website and get a fully functional search out of the box. The plugin provides a full set of UI/UX libraries to help you build a search interface with a default template instantly.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Search Relevance: Understands shopper intent and connects shoppers with the products they are most likely to buy. It uses semantic algorithms to make search contextually relevant and rich.
- Guided And Visual Autosuggest: Helps the shopper input their query and shorten the path to purchase with an autocomplete feature.
- Synonyms & Stemming: Understands uni-directional and bi-directional synonyms and stemmed words, based on shoppers’ natural language.
- Error Autocorrect: Detects and autocorrects common typos.
- Merchandising: Provides pinning, slotting, boost, and bury options for merchandisers to stay in full control of their inventory.
- Dynamic Facets and Filters: Provides dynamic facets and filters for both web and mobile to narrow search results faster and help increase conversions.
Feedback & Support
In case of any issues related to Unbxd Extension for Magento 2 please mail to email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
21 September, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Supports the following features:
1) Manual/Automatic Full Catalog Upload
2) Manual/Automatic Incremental Catalog Upload
3) Logger System
4) Analytics Integration
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor