OverviewBack to top
In Magento 2 by default, is not possible to export and import wishlist items. It takes time to add, update, or delete wishlist items to customer accounts on their behave. If you have multiple wishlist items to update or delete from separate customers' accounts, you will have to update or delete theme one per one and per customer.
The Wishlist Items Export & Import extension adds the ability to export and import wishlist items. It allows importing and exporting a small or large number of wishlist items at once. The extension is a must-have for data transfers between Magento installations. It significantly saves time on managing customers' wish lists. You can bulk assigns or removes wishlist items from customer accounts.
- Export any number of wishlist items into a CSV file
- Export wishlist items including all wishlist items data
- Export wishlist items for a particular customer, customer group, or product
- Export wishlist items per websites, stores, and store view
- Import any number of wishlist items via CSV file
- Import wishlist items including all wishlist items data
- Support sample import CSV file right in the import settings
- Support three import behaviors: add/update, replace and delete
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results
- Support all types of products
- Support customization options
- Manage all wishlist export history(log) from the admin panel
- Clear wishlist export history manually or automatically
Export Wish List Items
You can export wishlist items into a CSV file, including all data (eg. store_code, added_at,user_email, description, product_sku,product_qty, configurable_product_info, grouped_product_info,bundle_product_info, wishlist_name). Export wishlist items for a particular customer group, customer email, or product sku.
All Product Types & Customs Options
The extension support all product types such as simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable, bundle, grouped. Work with customization options: if a product has a custom option, it will be exported as well;
Import Wish List Items
You can select the wishlist import behavior: add/update, replace, or delete. Choose to stop the wishlist import on error or skip error entries. Specify the number of errors that can occur before the wishlist import is canceled. Define the fields separator and enclosure to use during the wishlist import.
The extension comes with a sample import file, it appears when selecting the entity type. You can download the sample import file with a click, and prepare the wishlist import file based on it. Also, you can re-import the exported wishlist file without any additional modification.
The extension displays detailed validation, failed, and error messages during the imports. A success message displays when the import complete successfully.
Export Wish List Items History
The extension allows you to logs and monitors any wishlist items export in the backend. You can:
- enable or disable the export logs in the backend;
- log all wishlist items export including the export date, username, filters, execution time, exported file, status, and message;
- mass delete wishlist export log with a single;
- automatically delete the wishlist export histories after a specified time period.
Backend (Username: umwishlistie / Password: umwishlistie123)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added improvements
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor