OverviewBack to top
In Magento 2 by default, is not possible to export and import URL rewrites. It takes time to add, update, or delete rewrites in the admin panel. If you have multiple URL rewrites to update or delete, you will have to update or delete them one per one.
The URL Rewrites Export and Import extension add the ability to export and import rewrites. It allows importing and exporting a small or large number of URL rewrites at once. The extension is useful for transferring URL rewrites between Magento installations. It saves time on managing URL Rewrites.
- Export any number of URL rewrites into a CSV file
- Export URL rewrites including all data: entity_type, product_id, category_id, cmspage_id, store_id, request_path, target_path, redirect_type, description
- Export URL rewrites by entity type, store view, and redirect type
- Split the export file into multiple small files
- Import any number of URL rewrites items via a CSV file
- Import URL rewrites including all rewrites data
- Support sample import CSV file right in the Import settings
- Support three import behaviors: add/update, replace and delete
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results
- Manage all export history (log) from the backend
- Clear export history manually or automatically
Export URL Rewrites
You can export URL rewrites into a CSV file, including all data (entity_type, store_id, category_id, product_id, cmspage_id, request_path, new_request_path, target_path, description, redirect_type). Export URL rewrites per product, category, or CMS page entities. Export per any store view available. Export per redirects type (301 or 302). When the export complete, a success message along with the exported files to download displays.
Split The Export File
You can choose to split the export file into multiple small files. For example: if the total URL rewrites to export are 1000 and that you have configured the extension to split per 250, the extension will split the exports info 4 files, each file includes a max of 250 rewrites.
Import URL Rewrites
You can select the URL rewrites import behavior: add/update, replace, or delete. Choose to stop or skip the URL rewrites import when an error occurs. Specify the number of errors that can occur before the URL rewrites import is canceled. Define the fields separator and enclosure to use during the URL rewrites import.
The extension comes with a sample import file, it appears when selecting the entity type. You can download the sample import file with a click, and prepare the URL rewrites import file based on it. Also, you can re-import the exported URL rewrites file in your Magento 2 backend, you will need to remove the two first columns (url_rewrite_id , is_autogenerated) in the exported file before re-import it to your Magento 2 backend. The extension displays detailed validation, failed, and error messages during the imports. A success message displays when the import complete successfully.
Export URL Rewrites History
The extension allows you to logs and monitors any URL rewrites export in the backend. You can:
- enable or disable the rewrites export logs in the backend;
- log all URL rewrites export including the export date, username, execution time, exported file, status, and message;
- mass delete URL rewrites export log with a single;
- automatically delete the URL rewrites export histories after a specified time period.
Backend (Username: umurlrewriteie / Password: umurlrewriteie123)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
+ Added templates improvements
- Fixed duplicate column data when sorting on exportlog grid
- Fixed duplicate URL rewrites file split
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added improvements
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor