OverviewBack to top
By default in Magento 2, tier prices are displayed in the form of a list, along with price, quantity, and discount in percentage. It increases the ordering time as buyers will have to add the product to the cart to see their discounts and savings. The Tier Price Table extension overcomes this limitation by replacing the default tier price list with a visually appealing table. It allows customers to select a tier price option and check the discount applied right on the product page.
Additionally, the extension displays the select option, quantity, discount, and price per tier item on the table. Customers can get a better understanding of the discounts right on the product page. It saves customers time on ordering and decreases abandoned the cart.
- Display tiers in a table including select button, quantity, discount, and price per item
- Support simple, virtual, and downloadable products types
- Auto-update quantity and price on each tier price selection
- Specify a tier price block title
- Display reset button in tier price table to manually reset/clear the selected options
- Restrict tier price table display per specific product and store view
- Support mobile devices
- Support multiple websites, stores, and store views
Enhance Shopping Experience
The Tier Price Table replaces the default tier price list with the tabular interface. It displays the quantity, discount, select button, and the price per item on the table.
Auto Update Price & Quantity
When customers or visitors select any tier price option, the extension automatically updates the product price and quantity.
Reset Button On Table
You can show the rest button on the table. It allows customers to clear the selected tier price option, the updated price, and quantity with a single click.
Restrict Per Product
You can enable the tier price table to all product or separately per specific product. Configure the tier price message (eg. "Buy more, saves more") to appear before the table per product. Enable or disable the reset button per product.
Restrict Per Store Views
You can configure the tier price table display per website, store, or store view.
Support Three Product Types
The extension works with simple, virtual, and downloadable product types.
Responsive To Mobile Devices
The extension is mobile-friendly, work on any devices, and screen size.
- Frontend (Configure the extension from the backend to see it in action )
- Backend (Username: umtierprice/ Password: umtierprice123 )
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 January, 2021
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Fixed reset button display issue
+ Guide updated
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor