OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 Store Locator extension is a must-have solution to display all exiting locations on a map.
The extension allows customers to easily search for physical locations where products are available. Customers can search by address, country, state, zip code, and more. View detailed info of each store on a popup including, email, phone number, website URL, and more.
The extension supports the ability to assign location per product based on conditions. You can display the location availability block to any product page that has locations assigned. Also, you can import locations in bulk and save time on creating locations one per one.
Account & Pricing
To start using the extension, you need a Google API key. You can learn how to get an API Key here. Additional fees may apply to some Google Maps services. Check more details on pricing for maps, routes, and places here.
- Ability to create an infinite number of locations and display them on Google Map
- Search locations by address, country, state, zip code, and more
- Expand/collapse the opening and closing hours
- Support popup to display additional details of each location
- Ability to upload location images and custom markers
- Support Google Map to display all store locations
- Ability to display locations available on the product page
- Display all locations in a dedicated page optimized for SEO
- Ability to import locations via a CSV file. Sample import file supported
- Support multi-store. Restrict locations display per store view
- Flexible configuration and management
The extension allows creating one or multiple locations and auto-display them on Google Maps.
Display All Locations On Google Map
The Magento 2 Store Locator extension auto-add all existing locations on Google Map and on the left sidebar of the page. Each location listed on the sidebar includes an image, address, schedule (open and closing hour).
Detailed Location Information On Google Map
When users click a location from the sidebar, a popup will appear on the map, including all detailed info of the location, such as image, address, phone, email, website URL, description
Multiple Location Search Options
Magento 2 Store Locator extension support several options to search locations. Users can search location by :
- store name, country, street, state/province, city, zip code
- radius and distance units (miles or kilometers)
Product Availability Per Location
The extension allows assigning one or multiple products to specific locations. Use the condition settings to assign products to locations.
In the storefront, the locations availability block (eg. "Available In Stores") will display on each product page that has a location assigned. Users can click on the location availability link to view all locations where the product is available.
You can adjust locations availability block titles that display on the product page.
The Magento 2 Store Locator extension allows importing locations. Support sample CSV import file to help you prepare your import file. You can import locations in bulk easily. Ability to validate CSV files before importing. Display detailed errors and success messages during the import.
Flexible Configuration & Management
You can configure each setting of the extension from the admin panel. Create and manage locations from the backend.
Frontend (Configure in the backend to see it in action)
Backend (Username: umstorelocator / Password: umstorelocator123 )
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
15 November, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor