Correct all the mistyping, typos, misspellings, or misunderstanding during the search in your Magento 2 store and help customers quickly find the product they are looking.
OverviewBack to top
With The Search Spell Check extension for Magento 2, you'll be able to correct all the typos throughout your website, and provides visitors and customers with the most relevant search results.
The extension is an ideal solution for misspelling queries which detects all shoppers' typos or mistyping queries throughout the store, suggest an alternative search query, and provide highly relevant search results. Also, the extension return no empty results ever (fallback search), shoppers will get the result of any query.
Perfect search results for misspelling queries
The Search Spell check for Magento 2 detects the typo/misspelling in a split second and provides shoppers with :
- A highly relevant search results regardless of their queries
- The most proper and convenient suggestions ever!
- The notification of the typo/misspelling made and the suggested alternative search query
- The search results for the alternative query
- A fallback search feature, no empty results ever
Responsive to mobile devices
The Search Spell check extension provides customers and visitors with a highly relevant search result regardless of their queries on mobile devices.
The configuration setting of the extension is straightforward. It takes a couple of seconds!. You can:
- Enable or disable the extension on the admin side
- Enable or disable fallback search. The fallback search means no empty results ever!. returns results for all queries
- Configure search spell check per websites or stores (multiple websites or stores supported)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.1.0 (Feb 17, 2018)
Adds the ability to finds and replace words in search query
Minor bug on multi store
Version 2.0.3 (Dec 20, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
Version 2.0.2 (June 27, 2017)
Stability and speed improvements
Version 2.0.1 (May 05, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x
Fix minor bugs.
Version 2.0.0 (March 21, 2017)