Adds a smooth scrolling effect to your pages and provides a better navigation experience to your customers and visitors.
OverviewBack to top
The Smooth Scroll for Magento 2, automatically adds a scroll animation effects to the page anchors of your website, allowing your site to smoothly scroll to the defined anchor points when links with a href value containing # are clicked. The sticky header including navigation links and the "Back To Top" button will appear during a vertical scrolling, improving the navigation experience and make it easier for customers to read your content.
The extension also performs a smooth page scroll to an anchor on the same page and provides a better user experience.
The extension allows users to easily and quickly navigate through the content of your page. You will be able to:
- extend the default scrolling effect to a smooth scroll;
- provide clear links to relevant content and making it easier for customers to navigate the page;
- makes your anchor links to smooth scroll and provide a fast loading content. The loading appears instantly after clicking a link.
The extension allows displaying the "Sticky Header" when the page is scrolled down, for better user experience. You can display all the anchors' links in a sticky header and make them always visible when the page is scrolled down or up.
Scroll To Top
The extension adds a flexible "Back To Top" button to your website and eliminates the page refreshing or sharp jumps. You can display the "Scroll To Top" button in the form of arrow, image or text. Up to eleven arrows and unlimited color supported.
Responsive To Mobile Devices
The Smooth Scroll for Magento 2 extension is fully responsive and works perfectly on any device and screen used to view your store.
The Smooth Scroll extension is easy to configure, you can :
- enable or disable the extension from admin panel;
- enable or disable the "Sticky Header" and specify the selector of the anchor links block to include in sticky;
- enable or disable the "Scroll To Top" in the storefront, choose to display the "Scroll To Top" in the form of text or arrow;
- define "Scroll To Top" link title, set the position (left or right).
Frontend (Configure the extension from the admin panel to see it in action)
Backend (Username: umsmoothscroll / Password: umsmoothscroll123)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>Version 2.0.2 (Aug 10, 2018)<h3>
<h3>Version 2.0.1 (June 11, 2018)<h3>
<li>Minor js errors</li>
<h3>Version 2.0.0 (March 10, 2018)<h3>