Add Google reCAPTCHA security service to your forms and protect your Magento 2 site from spam entries, random unwanted users, and bots while letting real people pass through with ease!
OverviewBack to top
With The Google reCAPTCHA extension for Magento 2, you'll be able to add Google reCAPTCHA to up to six forms at your stores, allowing customers and visitors to attest they are human without having to solve a CAPTCHA.
It allows adding the reCAPTCHA checkbox and invisible reCAPTCHA on the contact form, product review form, customer login form, customer registration form, customer forgot password form and newsletter subscription form. Also, you can choose the reCAPTCHA theme, size, label language and set the keys right from the admin panel.
The module uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
Account & Pricing
To start using the extension, you will need a Google API Key. You can register the key here. The registration and service are free. There is no additional fee to pay for Google reCAPTCHA service.
reCAPTCHA in storefront forms
The reCAPTCHA checkbox allows customers and visitors to confirm they are not a robot with just a single click, and reduce human efforts used to prevent spam.
The module will:
- Add reCAPTCHA checkbox to contact form, product review form, customer login form, customer registration form, customer forgot password form and newsletter form
- Keep your website at the forefront of spam and abuse fighting trends
- Provides a positive use of the human effort by channeling the time spent solving CAPTCHAs into annotating images, digitizing text, and building machine learning datasets
- Protect your website from spam and abuse, stop unwanted spambots
Invisible reCAPTCHA in storefront forms
The Invisible reCAPTCHA does not require any input from your users to confirm that they are indeed human and not a bot.
The module will :
- Add Invisible reCAPTCHA to the contact, product review, customer login, customer registration, customer forgot password and newsletter forms
- Display reCAPTCHA test only in cases of suspicious requests and prompt all suspicious traffic to solve a captcha
Responsive to mobile devices (mobile-friendly)
The extension is fully responsive; the reCAPTCHA will perfectly display on any device type and screens used to view your store.
The extension allows you to configure reCAPTCHA checkbox and invisible reCAPTCHA from admin panel. You can :
- Enable or disable the extension from admin panel
- Choose the reCAPTCHA type to add in forms. Eg. reCAPTCHA v2 or Invisible reCAPTCHA
- Choose the reCAPTCHA v2 theme ( Light or Dark) and size (Normal or Compact)
- Define the reCAPTCHA v2 Label. E.g., Human Verification. Define the short text to display after reCAPTCHA block
- Set Google reCAPTCHA v2 and Invisible reCAPTCHA site key, for client-side
- Set Google reCAPTCHA v2 and Invisible reCAPTCHA secret key, for the communication between your site and Google
- Enable or disable reCAPTCHA v2 and Invisible reCAPTCHA in the contact form, product review form, customer login form, customer registration form, customer forgot password form and newsletter form
- Configure the extension per websites, stores or store views. Works perfectly with multi-keys for multi-stores
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.1.3 (June 01, 2018)
Version 2.1.2 (May 28, 2018)
Minor fix on reCAPTCHA V2.
Version 2.1.1 (May 26, 2018)
Minor fix on reCAPTCHA V2.
Version 2.1.0 (March 01, 2018)
Adds invisible reCAPTCHA in contact, product review, log in, register forgot password and newsletter forms
Adds reCAPTCHA v2 on newsletter forms
Adds ability to choose reCAPTCHA v2 theme: light and dark
Adds ability to choose reCAPTCHA v2 size: normal or compact
Version 2.0.4 (Dec 22, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
Version 2.0.3 (Nov 02, 2017)
Fix Google ReCaptcha - Bad Request Error 400.
Version 2.0.2 (June 14, 2017)
Minor bugs on reCAPTCHA in review form fixed.
Minor css bugs fixed
Version 2.0.1 (May 05, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x
Fix minor bugs.
Version 2.0.0 (March 06, 2017)