OverviewBack to top
In Magento 2 by default, is not possible to export and import product relationships (up-sell, cross-sell, and related products). It takes time to add, update, or delete up-sell, cross-sell, and related products in the admin panel. If you have multiple up-sell, cross-sell, and related products to add/update, or delete, you will have to add/update or delete them one per one.
The Product Relations Export & Import extension adds the ability to export and import product relationships. It allows importing and exporting a small or large number of up-sell, cross-sell, and related products at once.
This extension is a useful tool for transferring product relationships between Magento installations. It significantly saves time on managing product relationships. You can bulk add, update, or removes up-sell, cross-sell, and related products in the backend.
- Export any number of up-sell, cross-sell, and related products into a CSV file
- Export by store view, product status, product visibility, product type, product ID range
- Import any number of up-sell, cross-sell, and related products via a CSV file
- Support all types of products
- Support two profile types: export and import
- Create any number of export/import profiles for different tasks
- Support sample import CSV file right in the import settings
- Support two import behavior: Add/Replace and Delete
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results
- Manage all export and import history (log) from the backend
- Clear export and import history manually or automatically
Export & Import Profiles
The extension support two profile types: export and import. You can create an unlimited number of profiles to export/import up-sell, cross-sell, and related products. Configure each profile per your specific needs. For example, you can create and configure profille1 to update/delete upsell. Profile2: to remove cross-sell of a specific product. Profile3: to add related products. Profile4: to export product relations per range of ids, and so on.
Export Product Relations
You can export up-sell, cross-sell, and related products into a CSV file. The export includes store, websites, product type, SKU, visibility, related_product_sku, crosssell_product_sku, upsell_product_sku, upsell_product_position, crosssell_product_position, related_product_position data. You can export the product relations by store view, product status, visibility, type, and ID range.
Import Product Relations
You can select the behavior to import product relation: add/replace or delete. The extension comes with a sample import file, it appears when selecting the profile type. You can download the sample file, and prepare your import file based on it. The extension displays failed, and error messages during the imports. A success message displays when the import complete successfully.
Support All Product Types
The extension support simple, virtual, downloadable, bundle, configurable, and grouped product type. You can export and import the product relations of any product type.
Export & Import History
The extension logs any product relations export and import in the backend. You can:
- enable or disable the export/import logs in the backend. The log includes the date, username, profile name, profile type, behavior, execution time, status, exported file path, and message ;
- mass delete the export/import logs with a single click;
- choose to automatically delete the logs after a specified time period.
Backend (Username: umprodrelie / Password: umprodrelie123 )
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added improvements
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor