OverviewBack to top
In Magento 2 by default, is not possible to export and import product attributes. It takes time to add, update, or delete product attributes in the backend. If you have multiple product attributes to update or delete, you will have to update or delete them one per one.
The Product Attributes Export and Import extension adds the ability to export and import product attributes. It allows importing and exporting a small or large number of product attributes at once. The extension is a useful tool for transferring product attributes between Magento installations. It significantly saves time on managing product attributes. You can bulk add, update, or removes product attributes in the backend.
- Export any number of product attributes into a CSV file
- Export product attributes including all data
- Export product attributes per attribute sets
- Import any number of product attributes via a CSV file
- Import product attributes including all data
- Support sample import CSV file right at the import settings
- Support three import behaviors: add/update, replace and delete
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results
- Manage all export history (log) from the backend
- Clear export history manually or automatically
Export Product Attributes
You can export product attributes into a CSV file, including all data such as entity_type_id, attribute_set, attribute_code, attribute_group_name, and more. Export product attributes per attribute set.
Import Product Attributes
You can select the behavior to import product attributes: add/update, replace, or delete. Choose to stop or skip the product attributes import when an error occurs. Specify the number of errors that can occur before the product attribute is canceled. Define the fields separator and enclosure to use during the import.
The extension comes with a sample import file, it appears when selecting the entity type. You can download the sample import file, and prepare the import file based on it. The extension displays validation, failed, and error messages during the imports. A success message displays when the import complete successfully.
Export Product Attributes History
The extension logs any product attributes export in the backend. You can:
- enable or disable the export logs in the backend. The export log includes the date, username, attribute set, execution time, status, exported file, and message;
- mass delete product attributes export log with a single click;
- automatically delete the export logs after a specified time period.
Backend (Username: umprodaie / Password: umprodaie123 )
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Added improvements
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor