It allows to import and export orders from either the backend or command-line interface. Keep all export and import histories on the backend with the ability to clear them manually or automatically.
OverviewBack to top
Orders Export & Import extension provides an effective way to transfer orders between Magento sites. Useful for doing data transfers, allowing to export orders from one Magento installation and import them to another Magento installation.
The extension allows exporting and importing small and large CSV files from either the backend or the Magento command-line interface.
You can export and import customers, and guest orders for a specified date, with any shipping and payment methods. The exported file includes all orders, customers, and products data. Also, you can directly re-import back the exported CSV file into Magento system without any additional modification, or import only some fields. Optionally you can choose to create invoices, shipments and credit memo(s) during the import.
The extension supports all product types, multiple currencies, multi-stores, custom order number, and custom order status.
You can manage all orders export and import history from the admin panel, clear export, and import history manually or automatically. Schedule order imports and exports via a cron job.
Export Orders From Admin Panel (GUI)
The extension allows exporting any number of orders in a CSV format that you can directly re-import back into Magento system without any additional modification. You can specify the CSV file's field delimiter and field enclosure characters.
The export file includes:
- order information data: ordered date, order id, status, website, store view;
- customer account information: customer name, email, group;
- customer address: billing and shipping address;
- payment and shipping method;
- ordered items details: product SKU, name, status, original price, price, qty, subtotal, discount, tax amount & percentage, discount amount, row total, and more;
- order totals: shipping & handling, subtotal, grand total, total paid, refunded and due;
- order status and comment histories;
- custom order attributes;
- and more data;
Import Orders From Admin Panel (GUI)
The extension allows importing a small and large number of orders. It displays a summary of orders imported and errors that occurred during the import.
- import an exported orders CSV file directly into Magento without any additional modification;
- specify the CSV file's field delimiter and field enclosure characters;
- import orders including all related data, such as order & account Info, payment & shipping method, address info, order status, order comment histories and more;
- import ordered items of all types (simple, grouped, configurable, bundle, downloadable, virtual), including quantities (invoiced, shipped, refunded, canceled), taxes and discounts;
- optionally create invoices, shipments, and credit memos;
- import custom order number. Eg. ORD-CUT-00003;
- import custom order attributes;
- create customers during the import if customers do not exist.
Export Orders From Command Line (CLI)
The extension allows exporting orders directly from the command line. It includes orders and all related data in the export same as exporting from the admin panel.
From the command line, you can :
- export orders including orders, customers, products ordered and, tax data with a single command;
- specify the directory and file export orders and the file name output;
- specify the fields separator, enclosures and date-time interval to export the orders.
Also, you can schedule order exports via a cron job.
Import Orders From Command Line (CLI)
You can :
- run the order import straight from the command line;
- import orders including all orders, customers, products ordered and, tax data;
- define the fields separator and enclosures;
- optionally create invoices, shipments during the CLI import;
- import orders from a single CSV or bulk CSV files (batch import). From the current or separate directory;
The extension displays the progress percentage along with all useful message during the CLI import, and you can schedule order imports via a cron job.
Import & Export Orders History
The extension logs each export and import on the admin panel, allowing to monitor order imports and exports, identify a successful and failed imports and exports including all related details. You can:
- save all order import and export from your store;
- check if there are problems with your export or import files;
- download each import and export log with a single click;
- view the detailed message of each history: import and export time, import and export type, file name, admin username, file path, file size, execution time, status and message;
- delete all order export and import history manually with a single click;
- delete order export and import history automatically after a specified time. E.g., remove history for 60 or more days ago.
On top of that, the extension logs both order export and import performed from backend and command line (CLI). All histories are available on backend.
All Product Types
The extension supports simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, downloadable, and virtual products. The export includes ordered items of all types. The import will properly create order line items for all product types.
Multiples Stores & Currencies
The extension supports multiple currencies, websites, stores, and stores view.
You can use ACL permissions to restrict the ability to import and export orders as needed.
Backend (Username: umordersie / Password: umordersie123)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ CLI Import/Export History
- Minor bug fix