Display a newsletter popup at any page of your store and encourage customers to take part in the promo campaigns more actively.
OverviewBack to top
The Newsletter Popup for Magento 2 is an effective solution that helps you get more subscribers for your newsletter system.
It allows configuring a customizable popup for various pages. Customers and visitors can subscribe via the popup on any page they visit.
With the Newsletter Popup for Magento 2, you can grab customers' attention and introduce them your offers, discounts, deals or other kinds of promotions campaigns.
Newsletter popup at any page
The extension enables you to :
- Show the Newsletter popup in home page only; CMS pages only, category pages only, product pages only or all pages
- Display an email subscription form, promotion message, special offer, logo or social follow buttons to your visitors
- Hide the newsletter popup after users subscribe
- Display the popup only once in all pages or separate pages
- Show social follow buttons on newsletter popup (up to 12 social follow buttons supported )
- Attract and get more subscribers, converts website visitors into customers
Responsive to mobile devices (mobile-friendly)
The extension is mobile-friendly, the pop-ups work perfectly regardless of the screen or device used to view your store.
The extension settings are straightforward. From the admin panel, you can :
- Enable or disable the extension on the admin side
- Enable the newsletter popup on all pages or separated on home, category, product, and CMS pages only
- Display popup only once in all pages or separate pages
- Specify the width to control the popup size
- Define popup Delay; the time Newsletter popup will show in milliseconds to your customers. Define popup subscribe button text. e.g., Subscribe or Sign up
- Add logo image in the popup(for branding), the content message such as offers, discounts or promotions, the content image with position (left or right)
- Style the newsletter popup without editing the CSS file, many options such as popup content, subscribe button and social follow buttons color, hover color, background color, text color, etc.
- Add your custom CSS styles in admin to override the default settings
- Show/hide social follow buttons in the popup and set the link and title for each one. 12 different social follow platforms supported
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.1.2 (Aug 10, 2018)
Version 2.1.1 (March 01, 2018)
Version 2.1.0 (Feb 09, 2018)
The ability to show popup only once
Version 2.0.4 (Dec 22, 2017)
Version 2.0.3 (Dec 18, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
Version 2.0.2 (June 14, 2017)
Responsive design improved
Optimize CSS Delivery
Style extensibility improvements
Minor css bugs fixed
Version 2.0.1 (May 05, 2017)
Compatibility with Magento 2.1.x
Fix minor bugs.
Version 2.0.0 (Apr 06, 2017)