Display Instagram images in your Magento 2 site based on username, location, hashtags and increase engagement.
OverviewBack to top
The Instagram extension for Magento 2 enables you to display Instagram images in your website and increase engagement between you and your followers.
With the extension, you will be able to fetch Instagram images and display them in the storefront by image tag, user or location. Display Instagram on any page and position, limit the number of images to display, sort image, display images per row. The Instagram name, likes, username, number of comments and description will appear on hovering image.
The extension will automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your store to keep your audience engaged. Also, you can save time by only posting your images to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your site.
Account & Pricing
An Instagram account is required to start using this extension. Create an Instagram account here, if you don't have one yet. Creating an Instagram account is 100% FREE of charge.
Display your Instagram content directly on your store, such as image description, likes, comments, username, and increase the number of your Instagram followers.
The extension allows to customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, display images by tag, location or username.
Unlimited number of Instagram block at any page
You will be able to create any number of Instagram widgets with different settings and display it at any page and position of your site.
The extension support up to 23 positions, you can display Instagram images at any position of the page.
Support responsive design
The Instagram extension for Magento 2 is fully responsive to mobile devices. The mobile ready layout looks great on any device type and screens size.
Flexible Instagram configuration
The extension comes with a multiples customizations options on the admin panel.
You can :
- define the Instagram client id and access token. An Instagram account, client Id and access Token are required for this integration. You can create an Instagram account, register the application and get your Client Id & Access Token;
- defines an Instagram block title and description to appear on the storefront;
- display images from a tag, user or location;
- select images to display per row, from 2-6 images;
- define the number of images to display, choose the image resolution (thumbnail, low and standard);
- sort images by Default - As they come from Instagram, Newest to Oldest, Oldest to newest, Highest # of likes to lowest, Lowest # likes to highest, highest # of comments to lowest, Lowest # of comments to highest or Random order;
- show or hide images likes number, comments;
- choose to open Instagram URL on the new tab or current tab after users click on images;
- define a custom CSS to override the default style for the widget.
Flexible Instagram management
The extension support widget, you can create any number of the Instagram widget with different settings and insert it at any page and position of your site. Also, you can edit and delete each widget right from the admin panel.
Backend (Username: uminstagram / Password: uminstagram1)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>Version 2.0.1 (Aug 10, 2018)<h3>
<h3>Version 2.0.0 (July 04, 2018)<h3>