Display eye-catching image and video galleries at any page and position of your store.
OverviewBack to top
The Image Gallery for Magento 2 allows displaying image and video galleries throughout the store.
You can create an unlimited number of images and videos, assign them to one or multiple galleries and, place at any page and position of your store.
All galleries will display at a dedicated gallery page, allowing customers to find the image and video galleries related to your company events, offices, products and more. Also, you can insert the gallery at any additional page and position using the widget.
The extension support two gallery layout types (filters and without filters), a lightbox on each image and video with thumbnails, close, expand, play and pause gallery.
The Gallery Image for Magento 2 is fully responsive to mobile devices. You can manage all image and video galleries from the admin panel.
Unlimited images and galleries
The extension allows creating multiple galleries, upload images and assigns the uploaded images to one or multiple galleries.
Youtube and Vimeo videos
You can create any number of video galleries or, galleries including both image and video. Include embedded URL key of YouTube or Vimeo video in the gallery image.
The images and videos will appear in an attractive lightbox window. Customers can swap between images and videos on the lightbox. Also, the extension support many lightbox options such as expand, image title, thumbnail helper, an effect of appearance, play, pause gallery and more.
Specify layout type
Create galleries using one of two layouts available: with filters and without filters. Display galleries with filters, allowing customers to shuffle, sort, search images within the gallery. Display the galleries without filters, and choose the template (grid or slider) to display galleries without filters.
Define the meta title, meta keyword, and meta description of each gallery page. Useful for SEO, to rank better on the search result and increase traffic.
Dedicated gallery page
The extension automatically creates a dedicated, and SEO-friendly gallery page (Eg. domain.com/gallery), where customers can find the image and video galleries related to your company events, offices, products, and more.
Support widget to place gallery at any page and position
The widget allows placing gallery at any page and position. You can create and insert different widget gallery at any pages and position. Also, configure the gallery settings (layout, template, lightbox theme) per widget.
The Image Gallery extension is fully responsive to mobile devices. Scaled to fit any devices and looks great on any device type and screens size.
The extension allows controlling each functionality of the extension from the admin panel. You can:
- enable or disable the extension from the admin panel, choose the gallery layout (with filters or without filters);
- move gallery name and description and, image name and description on the item;
- show or hide grayscale on gallery and image item;
- enable image sorting (ASC, DESC), shuffle, and searching;
- choose the lightbox theme (light or dark) to display the image and videos;
- define the metadata (title, keyword, description) of the gallery page for SEO-friendly;
- display the title and description of the gallery index page. Useful to describe the page to users;
- show or hide gallery link in the footer and top links of the page, define the gallery link text;
- choose the gallery text, buttons, filters color, and background color to override the default style.
On top of that, you can configure the extension per website, store, and store view.
The extension allows managing all images from the backend.
- create any number of images, defines their name and description to appear on the gallery;
- enable the video on the Lightbox, include the video URL to display. Youtube and Vimeo video supported;
- assign an image to one or multiple galleries, set the image sort order;
- mass change image status and mass delete image from the grid.
You can :
- create multiple galleries to insert at any pages;
- upload the thumbnail to appear on the gallery;
- enable or disable each gallery and defines the name, description, meta title, meta keyword, and meta description of the gallery;
- choose the template to display the gallery, "Grid" or "Slider";
- mass change gallery status and mass delete gallery from the grid.
Frontend (Configure the extension from the admin panel to see it in action)
Backend (Username: umgallery / Password: umgallery1)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.2.0 (Nov 26, 2018)
The ability to upload gallery thumbnail
Version 2.1.0 (Nov 17, 2018)
The ability to move gallery & image name, description on the item
The ability to show or hide grayscale on gallery and image item
New gallery styles
Page title and breadcrumbs override on the widget
CSS issues on the widget
Version 2.0.3 (Nov 13, 2018)
Minor issues on Magento 2.0.x
Version 2.0.0 (July 24, 2018)