OverviewBack to top
In Magento 2 by default, is not possible to export and import CMS pages. It takes time to add, update, or delete CMS pages in the admin panel. If you have multiple CMS pages to update or delete, you will have to update or delete them one per one.
The CMS Pages Export and Import extension adds the ability to export and import CMS pages. It allows importing and exporting a small or large number of CMS pages at once. This extension is a useful tool for transferring CMS pages between Magento installations. It significantly saves time on managing CMS pages. You can bulk add, update, or removes CMS pages in the backend.
- Export any number of CMS Pages into a CSV file
- Export CMS Pages including all data
- Ability to excludes CMS Pages data/field during the export
- Import any number of CMS Pages via a CSV file
- Import CMS Pages including all data
- Support sample import CSV file right at the import settings
- Support three import behaviors: add/update, replace and delete
- Validate CSV file before any import and show the results
- Manage all export history (log) from the backend
- Clear export history manually or automatically
Export CMS Pages
You can export CMS pages into a CSV file, including all data such as status, content, content heading, metadata(title, keywords, description), URL key, creation time, modification time, page layout, layout update content, the store id, custom template and more. Choose the data to exclude in the export file.
Import CMS Pages
You can select the behavior to import CMS pages: add/update, replace, or delete. Choose to stop or skip the CMS pages import when an error occurs. Specify the number of errors that can occur before the import is canceled. Define the fields separator and enclosure to use during the import.
The extension comes with a sample import file, it appears when selecting the entity type. You can download the sample import file, and prepare the import file based on it. Also, you can import the exported CSV file into Magento 2 backend without any additional modification. The extension displays validation, failed, and error messages during the imports. A success message displays when the import complete successfully.
Export CMS Pages History
The extension logs any CMS pages export in the backend. You can:
- enable or disable the export logs in the backend. The CMS export log includes the date, username, excluded data, execution time, status, exported file, and message;
- mass delete CMS pages export log with a single click;
- automatically delete the CMS export logs after a specified time period.
Backend (Username: umcmspageie / Password: umcmspageie123)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added compatibility with Magento 2.4.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added improvements
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor