Display categories and sub-categories on the category, home and any other pages of your site to improve site navigation and help visitors and customers quickly find the products they are looking.
OverviewBack to top
With the Subcategories Grid List Slide for Magento 2, you will be able to display categories and sub-categories on the category page, home page and any other pages of your site allowing customers and visitors to find the products they are looking easily.
The extension allows configuring the categories and subcategories to appear in the form of grid, list or slide at the category, home, and any other pages and position. You can sort subcategories by page title, name, created date or position and excludes by ids. The Subcategories Grid List Slide for Magento 2 is a must-have tool which simplifies the navigation on complex product catalogs.
Category & Home Pages
The extension enhances your online store, allowing shoppers to find the categories, subcategories, and products they need with simplified navigation. You can:
- display categories and subcategories in the form of grid, list or side on home and category page, on the bottom or top of the main content;
- sort by name, page title, position or creation date, order by ascending or descending, set the order of category data (image, name, and description) to show in the grid, list or slider;
Also, the extension is responsive to mobile devices, adapts to any screen size, and provides a better experience on the mobile device.
Additional Pages (Widget)
The extension support widget, allowing to display categories and sub-categories on any other page and position. You can:
- display categories and sub-categories on any additional pages, in any container and position (header top, main content bottom, footer top, etc.);
- sort order of widget instances in the same container, sort categories and sub-categories by name, page title, position or creation date;
- order by ascending or descending and set the order of category data to show in the grid, list or slider.
Flexible Placement (Code Insert)
For more flexibility, you can use a CMS template tag, template code or Layout XML code to add subcategories block to any page or static block.
The extension comes with predefined CMS template tag, template code to insert the sub-categories block at any page and position of your site.
The settings of the extension can all configured in the admin panel. You can:
- configure the extension separately on the home, category and any other page via the widget. Enable or disable the per page;
- set the template type to display categories or subcategories. "Grid", "List" or "Slide";
- specify the number of slides to display per breakpoints;
- define the block title and choose the position (main content top or bottom) on the page;
- show category URL in the entire item or separately in the category name and image;
- sort by name, page title, position or creation date. Order by ascending or descending. Set the order to display category data, exclude some data if needed;
- display categories and subcategories name and description based on the attribute;
- choose to display categories and subcategories image or thumbnail. Ability to upload a custom thumbnail category to display;
- create a widget and place it at any page and position.
Frontend (Configure the extension from admin panel first as per your needs to see it in action)
Backend (Username: UMCatviewmode / Password: UMCatviewmode_2)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>2.0.11 (Aug 10, 2018)<h3>
<h3>2.0.9 (July 07, 2018)<h3>
<li>New JS lib</li>
<li>Minor changes on system config for widget</li>
<h3>2.0.8 (July 05, 2018)<h3>
<li>Image not resized on slider</li>
<h3>2.0.7 (April 26, 2018)<h3>