The Canonical Url for Magento 2 helps you solve duplicate content issues with the rel=canonical tags and optimize your store.
OverviewBack to top
The Canonical Url extension for Magento 2 extends the default canonical with a bunch of extra features to avoid duplicate content in search engines and make your site more crawlable.
It allows configuring the canonical url on any page of your store. You can add a canonical meta tag on layered navigation pages, crop or add a trailing slash to any canonical meta tag and use the rel=next/prev tag to a category page. Also, you can exclude canonical meta tag on any pages, such as home page, CMS Pages, product pages and categories pages.
Canonical URL on any page
The Canonical Url extension for Magento 2 is an essential tool in search engine optimization which tells the search engines the preferred version of your page.
You can :
- add the canonical URL on the product, category, CMS, cart pages, and any other pages;
- add the canonical URL for layered navigation page;
- configure Canonical URL per product attribute, for pages filtered by layered navigation;
- exclude canonical URLs per pages, such as category, CMS, product, pages, or any other page;
- add the rel=next/prev link to any previous and next category page;
- crop or add trailing slash to any canonical URL in your site
Solve duplicate content issues and optimize your site
With the extension, you’ll be able to:
- tells the search engines that multiple pages on your site should be considered one, without actually redirecting visitors to the new URL;
- improve ranking signals for content available through multiple URL structures;
- avoid duplicate content and tell search engines which page is the correct version on your site;
- master internal site duplicates.
The extension allows configuring the canonical URLs in the backend to let know search engine about the preferred version of your pages.
You can :
- enable or disable the canonical URL to any pages, such as category, product, CMS and any custom pages;
- enable or disable the canonical URL to the layered navigation pages, either the current category or a filtered page;
- add rel="next"/rel="prev" to the category page. Exclude canonical meta tag on certain pages;
- set the canonical URL per product attribute, for pages filtered by layered navigation;
- configure the extension per websites, stores or store view.
Frontend (Configure the extension from admin panel to see it in action)
Backend (Username: UMCanonicalurl / Password: UMCanonicalurl_1)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>Version 2.0.6 (Sep 14, 2018)<h3>
<li>Fix 404 on product page for Magento EE (Commerce) 2.2.x</li>
<h3>Version 2.0.5 (Aug 09, 2018)<h3>
<h3>Version 2.0.4 (Feb 02, 2018)<h3>
<h3>Version 2.0.2 (June 16, 2017)<h3>