Allows shoppers to add products to the cart from any page and with no page reloads, and significantly improves the shopping experience
OverviewBack to top
The AJAX Cart extension for Magento 2, provides a better shopping experience by allowing customers to add any product type to the cart without page reloads.
Shoppers can add products to the cart directly from any page, such as home, CMS, category pages, and any additional pages at your site.
Shoppers will no longer have to visit each product page, especially for products with options such as bundle, configurable, and grouped products. When a shopper clicks the ‘Add to Cart’ button, image item will fly to the mini cart, and a clean Ajax popup with the product information and options will display. Also, shoppers can update the product quantity, right at the popup.
The AJAX Cart extension is easy to configure. You can choose to show or hide product image, products number in the cart, cart subtotal, product quantity box, checkout button, dialog close in seconds, related, and cross-sell up-sell products in the popup.
Ajax Cart Pop-Up On Any Page
Shoppers can add a product to the cart from home, CMS, category pages, and any additional pages without visiting the product page. Also, you can separately enable or disable the AJAX cart functionality at the product page, and specify whether the "Continue Shopping" button at the product view page should remain at the current page or lead to the category or custom page.
Select Product Options On The Pop-Up
The options for the bundle, grouped and configurable products will display on the pop-up, allowing customers to choose product options right from the popup without redirecting to the product page.
Notify Products Added To Cart
After customers finish adding a product to the shopping cart, a second pop-up of the newly added product will display, including product name, image, price, cart & checkout buttons, and a success message such as “You added X to your shopping cart.” You can hide product name, image, cart price, qty, view cart & checkout buttons from the admin panel.
Flying Image Effect & Quantity Update
The extension allows engaging customers even more with a flying effect. The product image will fly to the mini-cart when the "Add To Cart" button is clicked. Also, shoppers can update their product quantity right at the popup.
Related & Cross-Sell Product Supported
The extension support product relationships. The related or cross-sell products of the item that is successfully added to cart appear at the popup, allowing customers to add more items to cart easily.
All Product Type Supported
The AJAX Cart extension support all product types. Shoppers can add simple, downloadable, configurable, virtual, bundle, grouped product right at the AJAX cart pop-up.
No Page Reload
No page reload required during the add-to-cart process. After the product is added to cart, shoppers may continue browsing.
The AJAX Cart extension for Magento 2 comes with multiple customization options on the admin panel. You can:
- enable or disable the extension from the admin panel;
- enable or disable the flying animation effect;
- choose to redirect customers to the product page if no custom options are selected;
- choose what to show in the popup after products are added to the cart: product image, number in cart, subtotal, qty or checkout button;
- define the label to appear in the continue shopping, view cart and checkout buttons;
- specify the time in seconds to close the popup window;
- enable or disable AJAX Cart functionality in product view page and specify whether the continue shopping button should remain at the current product page redirect to the category or custom page;
- show or hide product relationships ( related and cross-sell ) in the pop-up and define the block title;
The extension come with a complete guide to adjust the popup buttons, titles, container, and text colors.
Backend (Username: umajaxcart / Password: umajaxcart1)
- Free lifetime updates
- One year free support
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>Version 2.0.1 (Aug 10, 2018)<h3>
<h3>Version 2.0.0 (July 25, 2018)<h3>