Prohibits underage users from viewing certain pages of your website by introducing an age verification popup.
OverviewBack to top
The Age Verification for Magento 2 helps you prohibits underage visitors from viewing some page of your website. The extension allows creating any number of age verification popups with different content and places them at the CMS, home, category, product, cart pages, and any custom page via a predefined code insert. The age verification will appear at the targeted pages of your store, allowing visitors to confirm their age before viewing the content of the page.
The extension supports two predefined layouts and all media content: widgets, CMS blocks, videos, images. You can restrict the age verification display to one store view or a particular customer group, and preview the age verification popup in the backend.
Unlimited Age Verification Popups
With the extension, you can create any number of age verification popup to restrict your content based on age. Define the age verification top, main and footer content using the WYSIWYG editor. Define the failed and success message to appear on storefront after the verification.
Specify Layout Type
Create age verification using one of 2 layouts available: checkbox and buttons, allowing store visitors to verify their age in different ways.
You can restrict the age verification display to one store view or a particular customer group. Schedule the age verification to display at the specified time.
Display the age verification at the :
- home, and CMS pages;
- category page, assign the age verification to one or more categories;
- product page, product gird available to assign the age verification to one or more product;
- cart page;
Also, you can display age verification at any additional page via a predefined code insert.
Support Responsive Design
The Age Verification extension is fully responsive to mobile devices. Scaled to fit any devices and allows visitors to verify their age on any devices type.
Age Verification Management
The extension allows managing all age verification items from the backend. You can :
- create an unlimited number of age verification popups with different content and insert it at a separate page of your store;
- specify the name, store view, customer group, date and time of the age verification;
- choose from 2 layouts available to show the age verification. Buttons and checkbox layouts, define the age verification content (top, main and footer) using the WYSIWYG editor, define the failed and success message, the min age and redirect URL;
- specify the leave URL and text, show or hide the regulation in the popup and define the regulation text;
- define the popup width, background, text, button and links colors. Insert a custom CSS style to adjust the default popup design;
- select the CMS, category and product page to display the age verification;
- use the generated predefined CMS template tag, template or layout code to display age verification at any other pages.
Also, you can mass change age verifications status and delete the admin grid.
Frontend (Configure the extension from the admin panel to see it in action)
Backend (Username: umgeverification / Password: umgeverification1)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
25 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.3 (Nov 20, 2018)
Version 2.0.2 (Oct 16, 2018)
- Minor bugs on editing age verification
Version 2.0.0 (July 25, 2018)