The Advanced Breadcrumbs for Magento 2 enhance your breadcrumbs and help users and search engines better navigate through your site.
OverviewBack to top
Search engines use breadcrumb in the body of a web page to categorize the information from the page in the search results.
The Advanced Breadcrumbs for Magento 2 enhance the default breadcrumbs and help users and search engines better navigate through your site.
It allows configuring the breadcrumb on the product page and any additional page where standard Magento 2 doesn't by default. You can use shortest or longest breadcrumbs navigation paths on product pages, prioritize categories to use in breadcrumbs for products assigned to multiple categories, add breadcrumbs on additional pages, such as customers pages wishlist, compare, checkout, cart and contact us page.
The extension will add category path to the breadcrumb for product page, whether the customers access the product page from search engines, or from any page of your site.
Breadcrumbs on product page
With the extension, you will be able to use :
- shortest breadcrumbs path on the product page. Eg. "Store – Category – Product";
- longest breadcrumbs path on the product page. Eg "Store – Category – Subcategory 1 – Subcategory 2 – Subcategory 3 – Product";
- the priority of the category to select the breadcrumbs for the product page.
Breadcrumbs on the customer account, compare, wishlist, checkout, and contact pages
The Advanced Breadcrumbs extension for Magento 2 also adds breadcrumbs on the pages where standard Magento 2 doesn't by default.
You can add breadcrumbs on :
- checkout cart, checkout index, and checkout success pages;
- customer account pages, such as view book address, confirmation, set password, edit information, edit book address, downloadable, review index, review view, sales order history, sales order view, store payment method, billing agreement, and newsletter subscription pages;
- compare product page and wishlist pages, such wishlist index, and share pages;
- contact page.
The extension allows controlling each functionality from admin panel.
You can :
- enable breadcrumbs for product page, and choose to use the shortest, longest or default breadcrumb type;
- use the category priority to select the breadcrumb for the product page. Useful for product assigned to multiple categories;
- enable or disable breadcrumbs on customer account page: confirmation, set password, edit information, edit book address, view book address, downloadable, sales order view, sales order history, review index, review view, billing agreement, store payment method, and newsletter subscription pages;
- enable or disable breadcrumbs on the contact page;
- enable or disable breadcrumbs on compare product, wishlist index, and wishlist share pages ;
- configure the Advanced Breadcrumbs extension per websites, stores or store views.
Breadcrumbs priority management
The extension allows to view and change all breadcrumbs priority for categories on the grid. If the product belongs to multiple categories, you can set the highest priority to a category from which breadcrumb for product page will be displayed.
Frontend (Configure the extension from the admin panel to see it in action)
Backend (Username: UMAdvbread / Password: UMAdvbread_1)
FREE lifetime updates
One year free support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<h3>Version 2.1.2 (Aug 10, 2018)<h3>
<li>Breadcrumbs on product page did not work on Magento 2.2.4 and above</li>
<h3>Version 2.1.0 (June 08, 2018)<h3>
<li>The ability to enable breadcrumbs other pages</li>
<li>The ability to enable on compare product, wishlist index and share pages</li>