With the Twizo verification plugin you can easily enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for easy and secure login through various verification types.
OverviewBack to top
Twizo is a two factor authentication platform offering companies the ability to engage with a simple to use, simply to integrate and cost effective 2FA platform. Offering multiple methods of authentication, some of which are 100% free, and through its developer first attitude Twizo enables its partners the flexibility to find a solution that best suits their needs. Security has simply never been this easy.
With the Twizo verification extension you can easily enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to your website. This is important because 2FA adds an additional layer of security, making it that much harder for unauthorized users to access accounts of your users. With this extension your users can enable 2FA for their account and configure their preferred verification type. A wide range of verification types are supported like SMS, voice calls, bio voice, Twizo Authenticator app (Push and TOTP), messaging client (Facebook Messenger, Telegram, LINE) and backup codes.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension a Twizo account is required. Although the plugin is free, for some verification types there are costs. For SMS and Voice tokens and Bio Voice there are costs, all the others including our Twizo Authenticator App are free. Pricing information can be found here: Twizo Pricing.
- Add Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to your website for all your users.
- Many verification types supported like Push, TOTP, Bio Voice, SMS, Voice, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, LINE and Backup codes.
- Users can choose their preferred verification type.
- Free Twizo Authenticator App for iOS and Android.
- Compatible with Google Authenticator app.
- Retry mechanism in case the token is entered incorrectly or not delivered.
- Backup codes in case you lost your phone.
- Easy registration for TOTP, Bio Voice and Backup codes.
- Most verification types are free of charge.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.0: First public release of Twizo Verification extension for Magento 2