OverviewBack to top
TRUENDO ensures that your website stays up-to-date with data protection regulations such as GDPR, ePrivacy, and CCPA. Our consent management platform (CMP) has built-in and automated privacy and cookie policies, with our easy implementation process. You can become compliant within minutes.
TRUENDO supports Google Consent Mode, and works with tag managers, allowing your team to save valuable time, while any cookies and services requiring consent on your website can easily be handled with our auto-blocking feature.
This extension will help you integrate TRUENDO hassle-free. Simply download it and add your Site-ID that we provide within the Input field and press 'Save'. TRUENDO will then appear on your website and provide a GDPR and e-Privacy compliant consent management platform.
Account & Pricing
TRUENDO requires an account that can be setup at https://console.truendo.com. This account is required to configure the extension correctly. We offer a free version of the product, and a Premium version for users who want more customization options and more control over their consent management. You can view the pricing on our pricing page: https://www.truendo.com/pricing The extension itself is free to install and use.
- Automation - TRUENDO scans your website once a month to identify cookies, scripts, iFrames and Pixels that collect personal data. TRUENDO can also automatically block any cookies and services requiring consent on your website.
- Stay Up-To-Date - TRUENDO co-operates with legal experts in the fields of GDPR and ePrivacy, as well as in-house and external data protection officers (DPOs), updating its policies on a regular basis to ensure that your website is always compliant.
- User Permissions - you can invite colleagues and grant them user permissions to help manage your account.
- Insights - TRUENDO presents the data that it lawfully collects on a statistics dashboard, where you can learn about your website visitors and improve the way you target potential clients.
- Customization - The color scheme of the cookie banner and the privacy widget, as well as button colors, text colors and even the button size can be changed to match the design and style of your website.
- Multilingual - The TRUENDO CMP is now available in 31 languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish – covering all EU countries and its major trading partners.
- Content Placeholders - For third-party content such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, that can set cookies in a website, TRUENDO offers placeholders that work on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Geo Control - Choose whether your website displays the TRUENDO CMP only in EU countries or worldwide.
- IAB TCF v2 - The TRUENDO CMP is updated according to the latest Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) requirements with an optimized interface, without creating any delays on your website.
- WCAG AAA-level Conformity - The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) evaluates how people with different types of disability use the web. TRUENDO is currently the only CMP with AAA compliance – the highest level of conformance, allowing any user to easily select their personal data preferences.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
26 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of TRUENDO CMP extension on Magento.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor