This module restricts the maximum number of purchases that the same customer can make in in certain statuses restricting purchases made by robots and preventing frauds.
Other Extensions by Trezo Soluções Web
OverviewBack to top
Some purchases are characterized as fraud and these purchases can be made in an automated way (called bots), with the goal of taking all products out of inventory or testing credit card numbers. By default, customers can place as many orders as they can in their store, but a regular customer does not order too many times, and if that happens, the chance of that order being a fraud is high.
With this module, the Magento store administrator can limit the number of open orders per customer by limiting bots to creating many orders. This module create an administration configuration that allows the store administrator to define how many orders a customer can create by order status and payment method.
For example: A customer can only create 3 orders in credit card pending payment status. If this number is reached, the customer will not be able to make a new request and will be redirected to the cart, and the module will display a personalized message telling you what happened (this message is configured in the administration panel). In this example, if the customer pays for an order (changing the order status), the module will re-enable that customer to place new orders.
Stop the fraudulent order in your store and limit the customer to create a large amount of orders by taking all products out of stock.
- Prevent automated orders by bots;
- Prevent bots of taking all the products out of stock;
- By the number of open purchases, the module will limit the actions of the user;
- Configure the allowed quantity of opened orders per customer;
- Custom messages can be configured to show to the customer an error message when reached the order limit;
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Limit customers to place new orders by payments in certain statuses