Translate.com’s Website Localizer is the simplest solution available for a localized and translated website.
Other Extensions by Translate.com
OverviewBack to top
Translate.com’s Website Localizer is the simplest solution available for a localized website. With Website Localizer, users can effortlessly manage the translation of all critical components of their WordPress website.
Integrating Translate.com’s Website Localizer into your website takes just minutes. Simply copy and paste a 1-line snippet of code into your HTML. Once the installation is complete, users are able to localize their website’s text, photos, videos, meta tags and more. Website Localizer’s admin portal allows users to render high quality-human translations for their entire webpage with just the click of a button.
Note: A separate Translate.com account is required to use this extension. You can make a free Translate.com account while setting up the extension. Additional fees may apply. Please visit our pricing page for more information.
- Translate.com’s Website Localizer translates your existing text and watches for any future updates.
- Automatically detects visitor language settings (more accurate than their IP location) and translates your website.
- Customizable, mobile-friendly widget optionally gives your users even more language control.
- Manage and refine your translations through your Translate.com portal. Boost your SEO with professional human translations at the click of a button.
- Easy install on any website: Use one of our many platform plugins, or copy and paste one line into your HTML. Our blazing-fast servers send your customized translations directly to your users
Users can localize their website into the following languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (British), Finnish, French, French Canadian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. With a customizable and discreet widget, your webpage’s visitors will have the option to instantly view your content in their native language.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Major update. Redesigned language widget, onboarding, and translation management backend