TruRating gets feedback from your customers and ties it with basket and spend data, giving you valid actionable insights, plus reviews that boost SEO.
Other Extensions by TruRating
OverviewBack to top
TruRating is changing the way the world gains insight. We offer a flexible, multi-channel solution for engaging with customers. The power of TruRating lies in the simplicity of asking one question on the payment confirmation page, allowing you to hear from the majority of your customers. Ideal for e-commerce sites that want to increase traffic and improve conversion rates, TruRating will help you serve up a buying journey your customers will want to finish. Because of its simplicity, an average of 59% of customers are happy to rate online, and a further 20% choose to add qualitative comments. This uniquely large sample size means you can make data-based decisions with confidence.
Since responses are collected on the confirmation page, the relationship between customer satisfaction and how much they spend is clearly visible, delivering validated data with a link to financial impact. We also provide a consumer-facing profile page which drives traffic to your store. Plus, every rating is fed into the profile page as it comes in, so TruRating provides a dynamic boost to your SEO and overall visibility, raising your volume of daily visitors and conversions.
Account & Pricing:
A TruRating account is required and additional fees apply. Please see the User Guide for detailed instructions on setting up your account.
- FREE for stores doing 1 to 10,000 yearly transactions.
- $99 USD a month for stores doing 10,001 to 100,000 yearly transactions.
- More than 100,000 yearly transactions? Get in touch for a custom plan.
How It Works:
- Your customers are asked one simple question on the payment confirmation page—no interruption to their buying journey and no annoying pop-up surveys.
- They answer with one simple click.
- They are then offered the option of leaving further feedback in the form of a comment.
- They can also leave their contact details, giving you the chance to follow up.
- The data and insights are fed back to you in the form of an online dashboard or mobile app.
- We send you easy-to-understand insights in weekly emails to help you understand where you might need to act.
TruRating questions revolve around five core metrics, which enable you to benchmark both internally and externally. Additionally, you can choose to ask custom questions, enabling you to test marketing initiatives, new product ranges, content strategy and much more. With insights and analytics on specific areas of your business, you can improve customer satisfaction and raise conversion rates.
We believe in consumer power, and that a small action taken by many can lead to positive changes. This is perhaps best represented by our initiative to donate to worthy causes with every single rating collected. Whenever a customer rates, we donate. Our goal is to deliver better data for businesses, better experiences for customers, and better outcomes for charities.
With TruRating, you'll have the power to:
- Test and learn to see what your customers really want.
- Get a constant pulse of feedback so you know when and where to take action.
- See how the power of one question leads to an online average response rate of 59%.
- Increase the visibility of your business with your own personalized profile page.
- Boost SEO and findability with relevant and dynamic content fed to top search engines.
- Provide customers with an optimal buying journey.
- View ratings through the context of how they relate to basket data.
- Ask custom questions to test elements of your operations, product or marketing.
- Improve your brand reputation to stand out from the competition.
- Stay on top of business by viewing your dashboard through TruRating's app at any time.
- Keep current through weekly email push reports for timely and engaging data.
- Promote your scores through social media.
- Contribute to charity by simply collecting feedback at no cost to you or your customers.
“TruRating Online has been easy for us to implement and is simple for customers to use, yet the insights are so valuable—I can already see how this is going to drive long-term positive change for our business.” —Michael Keogh, Director, Bags To Go
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
TruRating Online Magento Extension
- Admin Panel functionality for merchant on-boarding
- Store Front functionality to display TruRating Online widget on checkout success page