Accept Bitcoin payments on your Magento store with TheBigCoin payments module.
OverviewBack to top
TheBigCoin is a Bitcoin payments processor trusted by 3,800+ businesses. Fast and easy integration, the lowest processing fee of 0.9% and other features make it simple for companies to start accepting Bitcoin.
TheBigCoin Bitcoin module allows Magento stores to accept Bitcoin payments in a hassle-free way by using TheBigCoin API. By using our service, all your payments go directly to your wallet address. Our Magento Bitcoin module integration is fully automated: store owner receives all order status updates, payment notifications, confirmations, etc. Start accepting Bitcoin and join the 3,800+ online businesses that already use TheBigCoin payments solution.
Note: It is required to create a free account at TheBigCoin.io to fully integrate Bitcoin payments into your Magento store. We do take 0.9% fee for fully processed payments and no additional fees are applied.
- Receive direct payments to all top HD wallets including Trezor, Blockchain.info, Mycelium, Copay.io, Electrum, Ledger, Airbitz, Bitcoin Wallet;
- Lowest processing fee of just 0.9%;
- Get instant payment notifications https://app.thebigcoin.io/docs/instant-payment-notification;
- Real-time exchange rates;
- Quick and simple integration process;
- Documentation & Support.
- Dedicated technical support for easy & smooth integration;
- Direct processing to your wallet;
- Free lifetime support.
Please find the documentation and other detailed information about TheBigCoin Magento module at this page. In case you could not find an answer to your question on the FAQ or documentation pages, feel free to contact our dedicated team of experts, and we will answer all your questions as soon as possible.
Q: How do I install and configure the plugin?
A: Simply follow the instructions at https://app.thebigcoin.io/docs/ecommerce-integration/magento/v1-9.
Q: What is the xPub?
A: xPub is the only key used for Bitcoin transaction processing: it allows us to generate new unique address for every new order and this way we can easily observe and identify all transactions. Find out more at https://app.thebigcoin.io/docs/wallets/what-is-xpub.
Q: What is the instant payment notification?
A: Whenever someone sends a payment and the payment status changes, your server receives a “payment notification”. This way we are able to easily integrate our payments into your software and make automated order completion. Find out more at https://app.thebigcoin.io/docs/instant-payment-notification.
Need Help? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will answer all the questions as soon as possible.
- Read more about the benefits of accepting Bitcoin payments for your business: https://www.thebigcoin.io/blog/benefits-accepting-bitcoin-payments
- (Case Study) Find out how Overstock, CheapAir.com and other retail giants boosted sales by accepting Bitcoin: https://www.thebigcoin.io/blog/3-case-studies-on-how-bitcoin-payments-helped-boost-online-sales
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
TheBigCoin payment module release