Zipcode Validator plugin helps the vendor to show whether or not a product is available for a customer's shipping postal code in the product description page.
OverviewBack to top
Zip code validator is used to provide the customer an option to verify whether or not a product can be delivered in a specific locality. Once a customer arrives on the Product Details Page (PDP), below the product name section, there will be an input field provided to enter the zip code of the customer's location. Once the customer enters the zip code, there will be a message shown beside the zip code input field on the availability of the product at the customer's location.
With this extension, the products available for any location can be searched through the zip code. A merchant can upload different zip codes and their availability status via admin control panel.
- Product availability through zip code search.
- Admin can upload the Product Zip codes CSV File.
- Admin can activate/deactivate module.
- Easily configured and user-friendly.
- The extension primely focuses on helping the customer to get more information about a product shipping from product page itself.
- With this extension, the customer need not wait until checkout process to see the availability of the product in his/her location.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version : 1.0.1
Compatible with Magento 2 CE: 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7, 2.1.8