Put up a site-wide notification page about maintenance in your store. Customize it with maintenance schedule, contact details and other info.
Other Extensions by Zemez
OverviewBack to top
TM Site Maintenance extension allows you to place a site-wide notification page about maintenance on your website. It will be shown to anyone, who visits your website, while this page is up.
You can also use it to:
- Inform your audience about possible technical issues, which might prevent them from accessing the site.
- Use it on your pre-launch stage, as a landing page for people, who stumbled upon your website. The page can be customized to inform the clients about your specific launch time and date, while offering a notification option through a customizable subscription form. This can be utilized as a powerful lead and buzz generation tool, when combined with promotions.
The extension allows you to whitelist specific IP addresses, which will be allowed to view the site. For example:
- You can shut down the site for maintenance for visitors from US and UK, while updating the English version of your store, but your visitors from the rest of the world get unrestricted access.
You can also add subscription forms to your website, which lets you notify people, when the site is up and running again via email. This is very handy, if you want to let your visitors know when your store is functioning again, so you wouldn’t miss out on any sales.
Another great option is the countdown timer, which you can customize:
- It lets your visitors know, when your site is back up again.
- Use it for a pre-launch page, combined with the subscription form, as a source of leads and future clients. This allows you to minimize the time between your launch and prospective sales.
Have a look at the features of TM Site Maintenance module in detail:
- Responsive design. Your maintenance page will look equally great on any device, with any screen resolution, providing unmatched usability to your visitors;
- Counter countdown. Add catchy animated countdown timers, which display the exact time when the site maintenance will be over;
- Newsletter subscription form. Don’t just let your potential customers go away. Instead, collect their emails and build your own remarketing campaign;
- Multisite support. Manage maintenance on any of your stores (available for Magento multistores);
- Fully customizable. You can change literally anything in your maintenance page: text, images, colors, and structure. Add or remove forms and timers with just one click;
- SEO settings. Even if your store isn’t selling anything at a time, this doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t rank high in Google. Make sure that your online shop is well-optimized using the rich SEO settings of this plugin.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
We are glad to present you our new top-quality module. Site Maintenance will help you notify your clients that your website is currently under construction. Maintenance page is fully customizable and looks great on screen of any gadget, whether smartphone or tablet. Module gives a possibility to whitelist certain IPs, add a countdown revealing the exact time when the site maintenance will be over, and display a newsletter subscription form. The latter will help you inform your customers that the site is live again.