OverviewBack to top
Whether your business domain is B2B or B2C, you are always going to need a product video to add meaningful details to your product. It helps convert regular browsers to regular customers by improving the aesthetics of the site and underlining all the product specifications and features. Tekglide's Video Tab is terrific for online selling. Noone likes or has time to go through chunks of plain text. Users want something eye-catching that can give them more information in a shorter period of time. It helps improve conversion.
This Magento 2 extension also allows admins to add videos on product pages from different sources such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc with a video embedded code. With the help of this extension, within no time admins can display videos on a product detail pages video title, description, and a link. Best way to breathe life into your product detail pages.
- Makes adding videos to product detail pages fun, easy, and quick.
- Best marketing tool to increase conversion rate and the average time a user spends on your website.
- Easy connection with 3rd party video streaming sites like YouTube and Vimeo.
- It only requires a video title, description, link, and label to set up.
- Admins can easily enable/disable it from the backend.
- Tutorial, review, testimonial or marketing videos for each product.
- Light-weight extension - very easy to install and run.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
12 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor