OverviewBack to top
Tekglide's Quick Order is a Magento extension designed especially for B2B wholesalers. It offers a link in the header area that on click shows a pop up with the help of which buyers can add multiple products in cart within no time. Nowadays, wholesalers and even regular customers don't have much time to look around for products and add them to the cart separately. They mostly know the SKUs of the products they need, they prefer to bulk order adding SKUs and typing in QTY.
The pop-up design is very intuitive and user-friendly. If you have B2B customers, this is what you need. This bug-free and simple looking extension is something most of the eCommerce websites need to boost their sales. Admins also can easily manage from the backend. Just a simple "Yes" and "No" and you are done. What's great about it is it is light-weight and also doesn't conflict with other Magento extensions.
- No need to go to Product Listing or Detail page - add to cart from anywhere on the website.
- Search suggestions make products search quick and effortless.
- Choose your product from a list of related products.
- Add multiple products to the cart at the same time.
- Users can also Update the Qty or Delete a product from the Quick Order pop up the grid.
- Easily Enable/Disable extension from backend.
- Supports all product types including Simple, Configurable, Bundle, Grouped, and Downloadable.
- It also supports Products with Custom Options.
- Choose Hide/Show Details option for Bundle and Grouped products.
- Ajax based on adding and deleting on Quick Order pop up.
- Both for Registered and Guest Users.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
12 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor