OverviewBack to top
The Tekglide Product Attachments extension can be used for uploading different types of files by category and display them on the product detail page of any product. In order to sell a pricey and somewhat complex product on a website, the seller needs to put as many technical details about the product as possible. Useful documents like brochures, manuals, specs, make purchase decisions easy for the customers.
The backend grid makes it easy for the admins to maintain all file attachments and categories. Bulk actions to perform different tasks that save a lot of time. Give everything to the visitor on the product detail page, so the customer won't have to contact you asking for the details.
- Admins can set extension types from the backend.
- Upload attractive custom icon images.
- Supports all popular file formats like zip, pdf, docx, xlxs, mp4, mp3, etc.
- Ability to show all the attachments on a separate page.
- Admin can enable/disable browser import option.
- Easily link file attachments with products within no time.
- Attach virtually unlimited files to a product.
- Bulk import through CSV file.
- Create multiple categories and attach files to them.
- Easy enable/disable.
- Bug-free and light-weight extension.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
12 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor