OverviewBack to top
Take your store's user experience to the next level with our Indian GST extension. It empowers your store to comply with the Indian Government tax rules & regulations. Admin can effortlessly execute tax splits for SGST, CGST, and IGST based on the production state and tax rules. It allows you to display GST contributions along with GST numbers on all invoices, orders, and their respective PDFs.
Inform your customers about the applicable GST on the order page itself. Admin can choose to add this information along with the GST number to all invoices, orders, and their respective PDFs. Admin must enter their production state to the backend to estimate whether Intra-tax(SGST+CGST) or IGST is applicable. Our extension also permits the admin to enable GST on the shipping costs of products. Moreover, the admin can determine or change tax rates for different states from the backend.
- Admin can enable SGST, CGST, or IGST to the product total based on the states
- Admin can enter their unique GSTIN and production state that determines
whether Intra-tax(SGST+CGST) or IGST is applicable on an order.
- Display GST details on all orders, invoices, and their respective PDFs.
- Enable/Disable GST on shipping costs as per your preference from the backend.
- It provides you with separate columns for SGST, CGST, and IGST in the admin
panel area for Order & Invoice management.
- You get an option to display the HSN value in the invoice.
- Admin can set the tax rate based on the different states and pin codes.
- To go through the backend demo: Please access here DEMO
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
08 May, 2023
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
GNU General Public License 3.0 (GPL-3.0)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Improve your Magento store customer experience with the Indian GST extension. Make your store comply with the Indian Government tax rules & regulations with our exclusive extension.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor