OverviewBack to top
Delete Order extension is an efficient tool which enables the admin to delete unwanted order-related data, including orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos. This can be done for one or multiple items at the same time. It makes the process easy and manageable by clearing out unwanted data from the backend. Delete Orders Extension allows you to conveniently delete order-related data from the Order view page. Admin can also delete Order, Invoices, Shipments, and Credit memos separately through the Order, Invoices, Shipments, and Credit Memos grid. The admin can also perform the same actions from the view page of Order, Invoices, Shipments, and Credit memos.
Quickly delete orders-related data from the Order view page with our self-sufficient extension. This extension allows the admin to conveniently delete multiple orders through the order grid.
Admin can also delete Invoices, Shipments, and Credit memos separately through the Invoices, Shipments, and Credit Memos grid as well as the view page of these all.
Key Features :
- 1. Admin can delete all the unwanted orders that might confuse the store owner.
- 2. Admin can delete a particular order from the order view page.
- 3. Admin can delete multiple orders at once with a single click.
- 4. Admin can delete Invoices, Shipments, and Credit Memos from the corresponding grids.
- 5. Whenever you delete an order, the associated invoice, shipments, and credit memos are deleted automatically.
1. Delete all unwanted orders from your store.
2. Delete particular or multiple orders from the order view page.
3. Delete Invoices, Shipments, and Credit Memos from the corresponding grids.
- To go through the backend demo: Please access here DEMO
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
08 May, 2023
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
GNU General Public License 3.0 (GPL-3.0)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
We have created this extension simply because magento by default allows canceling only order status without deleting any completed orders or trial orders.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor