SEO Pagination extension allows your Magento store to improve SEO Optimization for Google and other search engines through several enhancements to catalog pages.
OverviewBack to top
This extensions implements all Google recommendations to target pagination issues in SEO. Your category pages will be optimized for most search engines robots.
After installing the SEO Pagination module in your store, search engines will have a strong hint to treat pagination within category pages as a logical sequence. This will help improve how search engines crawl and index your pages and avoid duplicate content issues. The easier it is for search engines to understand your store structure, the higher your keyword ranking in search results.
- Implements rel="next" and rel="prev" markup to identify previous and next pages in pagination sections
- Ability to set an optimized robots meta tag for paginated pages, e.g. NOINDEX,FOLLOW
- Better canonical tag to make search engines clear what is your first category page and to avoid duplice content
- Seamless integration into Magento system
- Respects the "Allow All products page" setting
- Easy installation
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First stable release.
- Adds rel="prev" / rel="next" to HTML head section
- Possibility to provide recommended robots meta tag by Google
- Optimized canonical tag according to "Allow All Products per Page" setting