Get advanced tracking, including the Enhanced Ecommerce data, without the need of implementing complex code in your Magento Stores.
OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, Google Analytics is trending amongst the analytics tools available to analyze website traffic used by the store owners. It is offered by Google. Google Analytics is available in Freemium as well as Premium services that track and report website traffic.
Universal Analytics is the upgraded version of Google Analytics. As compared to Google Analytics, it comes up with more features and better insights. It offers a set of features that change the way data is collected and organized in your Analytics account, so you can get a better understanding of how users interact with your online content. More features offered include more flexible tracking code, insights from any digital device, more accessible configuration options, Enhanced Ecommerce implementation.
Universal Analytics offers a unique feature - Enhanced Ecommerce, which enables you to analyze your users' shopping and purchasing behavior - starting from product views to thank you page, allowing you to generate great business insights to grow your online store, the success of your internal and external marketing efforts, and the economic performance of your products.
Google Analytics is an FREE of charge service offered by Google, that helps merchants and store owners gather valuable customer data and make data-driven decisions. You need to create a separate Google Analytics account here and link the account with your Magento store using the current extension.
How our extension will help you?
"Actionable Google Analytics" is a Premium Magento Extension which allows you to use some of the most important features of Universal Analytics including Enhanced Ecommerce & User ID Tracking. Additionally, the extension supports I.P Anonymization, Product Refund, Content Grouping, Form Field Tracking & 15+ Custom Dimensions & Metrics.
For each & every Ecommerce pages of your store, our extension will fetch the data (Enhanced Ecommerce data) from those pages and sent it to your Analytics account. With this data, you can analyze the insights required to take the business decisions about your store.
While you have our extension installed, you don't need to invest your time for validating or developing the complex codes in your Magento store, to capture the Enhanced Ecommerce data into your Analytics account.
Benefits of the extension:
Understand Exactly Where Your Users Are Leaving You
Customizable Funnel for Standard Checkout Process in your analytics
Improvise Product Management
Improvise Merchandising Effectiveness
Access to New Powerful Reports
Features of the extension:
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Access to 9 Reports of Enhanced Ecommerce
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Product List Performance Report
- Internal Promotion Report
- Order Coupon Report
- Affiliate Code Report
- Learn about how different devices are used by same user & how it drives purchase
- Compatible with configurable Product
- Learn more about which products are refunded more often & take action for such products
- Be in legal compliance by using I.P Anonymization which is important for EU countries
- Learn more about which type of & what level of discounts generates conversion
- Understand which payment methods are most widely used?
- Learn more about time taken to make purchase decision by customer
- And much more
- Use your GTM with our Extension
Our Extension tracks following Custom Dimensions & Metrics in your GA
- Stock Status: Learn whether the product is in stock or out of stock. Keeping track of out of stock products will prevent you from acquiring traffic on the out of stock product URLs.
- Page Type: Identifies the type of the page. Example – Category Page, Product Page, etc. Helps you to compare the performance of different site sections.
- Product Discount: Getting Discount data in GA can actually help you in strategizing the discounts by analyzing the impact it is causing on the product demand and other key metrics
- Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (PayPal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and Transactions
- Shipping City & Billing city: Integrates the billing city & shipping city data directly into your GA. It Helps you learn about product demand using insights on Shipping & billing cities.
- Weekday: Learn whether a transaction was completed on weekday/ weekend. Helps you in comparing Weekdays v/s Weekend Performance
- Local timeslot of the day: Learn the local time slot during which maximum transactions happen on your store. This can help you improve your marketing activities across different geo-locations.
- User Type: Using this custom Dimension you will be able to differentiate users based on their checkout method. It will help you understand the popular checkout method of your store.
- The sequence at Product Page: Tracks the sequence in which products pages are viewed in a session. It will give you the idea as to which products are viewed can be offered as a part of the recommendation.
- Add to Cart Button Position: The following dimension helps you understand how ‘Add to Cart’ button’s position impacts your CTR. Compare ‘Add to Cart’ buttons position above the fold & below the fold to make important design decisions.
- No. of Product in Stock: Using this custom dimensions you will be able to learn the stock availability of the product right into your Google Analytics. Understand how showing stock quantity of the products is impacting its sales.
- Time Taken to make Purchase: Learn the time taken by users to make a purchase after landing on your store. It will help you make real-time offers to users.
- Time Take to add Product to Add to Cart: Learn the time taken by users to add the product to cart after arriving on the product page. Insights generated from the data will help you strategize the promotional offers.
- Product Size: Track the size of the product in Google Analytics. This will help you analyze the product sales in terms of its size.
- No of New Customer Orders/ Repeat Orders: Learn if your orders are coming from new customers or repeat customers. Using this metric you can learn if your marketing campaign is bringing in new customers or repeated customers. If the campaign is bringing in repeat customers who anyway are going to come, you may want to improvise your marketing campaign to acquire new customers.
- Total monetary value of products viewed: Learn the total monetary value of product viewed by a user in a single session. It helps you understand the total monetary value of products users generally view & what value of the product they end up buying.
- No of clicks on Category Pages & Product Pages: Tracks numbers of clicks that happens on Category Page & Product Page. It helps you to understand the user engagement.
Our extension doesn’t support the following features:
- Category Filters
- Auto Product Loading Using AJAX
- OneStep Checkout Page – We provide customized support for this feature
- Flat Catalog Products/Categories
Kindly follow the Installation Instructions stated here.
Support from our Expert: Contact Us here.
Have any concern to ask for? Pen down all your queries and write to us here.
Kindly login to your Marketplace account to submit the query here.
NOTE: Our extension adds GTM Code on your Ecommerce store to enable quick & easy customized implementation on your store.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Optimization - Configurable Product Tracking
2. Minor Bug Fixes
- Compatible with CE: 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed: Compatibility with Magento’s Search Functionality
Minor Bug Fixes