Get the advanced tracking including the Enhanced Ecommerce data without the intervention of implementing the complex codes in your Magento 2 Stores.
OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, Google Analytics is trending amongst the analytics tools available to analyze website traffic used by the store owners. It is offered by Google. Google Analytics is available in Freemium as well as Premium services that track and report website traffic.
Universal Analytics is the upgraded version of Google Analytics. As compared to Google Analytics, it comes up with more features and better insights. It offers a set of features that change the way data is collected and organized in your Analytics account, so you can get a better understanding of how users interact with your online content. More features offered include more flexible tracking code, insights from any digital device, more accessible configuration options, Enhanced Ecommerce implementation.
Universal Analytics offers a unique feature - Enhanced Ecommerce, which enables you to analyze your users' shopping and purchasing behavior - starting from product views to thank you page, allowing you to generate great business insights to grow your online store, the success of your internal and external marketing efforts, and the economic performance of your products.
Google Analytics is an FREE of charge service offered by Google, that helps merchants and store owners gather valuable customer data and make data-driven decisions. You need to create a separate Google Analytics account here and link the account to your Magento 2 store using the current extension.
How our extension will help you?
"Actionable Google Analytics" is a Premium Magento 2 Extension which allows you to use some of the most important features of Universal Analytics including Enhanced Ecommerce & User ID Tracking. Additionally, the extension supports I.P Anonymization & Custom Dimensions & Metrics.
For each & every Ecommerce pages of your store, our extension will fetch the data (Enhanced Ecommerce data) from those pages and sent it to your Analytics account. With this data, you can analyze the insights required to take the business decisions about your store.
While you have our extension installed, you don't need to invest your time for validating or developing the complex codes in your Magento store, to capture the Enhanced Ecommerce data into your Analytics account.
Benefits of the extension:
- Understand Exactly Where Your Users Are Leaving You
- Improvise Product Management
- Improvise Merchandising Effectiveness
- Better Remarketing
- Access to New Powerful Reports
Benefits of the extension:
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Access to 5 Reports of Enhanced Ecommerce
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Product List Performance Report
- Learn about how different devices are used by same user & how it drives purchase
- Be in legal compliance by using I.P Anonymization which is important for EU countries
- Understand which payment methods are most widely used?
- Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (PayPal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and Transactions
- Shipping Method: Integrates the Shipping Method data directly into your GA. It Helps you learn about product demand using insights on Shipping Methods.
- Client ID: Fetch GA Client Id from your store.
Our extension doesn’t support the following features:
- Product types other than Simple Product
- Auto Product Loading Using AJAX
- Customize Checkout Page
- Flat Catalog Products/Categories
If you have any questions or query visit us at http://www.tatvic.com/contact and we’ll get in touch with you in 24 hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build