EasyPost allow to integrate tracking statuses, label printing, and more from FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other regional carriers into their Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
EasyPost is an American software company, founded in 2012 as the first RESTfull API for Shipping. It helps businesses to integrate major shipping companies on one platform. EasyPost provides simple shipping API that allows users to buy postage labels, check rates, track shipments, and more with all of the major shipping companies, including USPS, UPS, and FedEx. EasyPost supports a wide variety of carriers. To see their full list visit this link.
EasyPost specializes in shipping solutions and can access rates from many shipping providers. EasyPost provides a single platform for all the shipping carries integrations. You can add as many shipping carries in your EasyPost account. EasyPost will provide a single API key which will be used in our extension to provide list of carriers and rates. It provides hassle-free integration offering quick access to leading carriers having multiple networks across the globe.
This Extension will facilitate e-commerce platform applications to connect to multiple Carriers at one place by integrating our extension into their Magento settings. For Instance if an Application provides shipping using various Shipping Carriers, then they need to handle each Shipping carriers separately, their login, subscription, shipments, labels, tracking, etc. This multi-place handling of carriers can be resolved using TACTConnect’s EasyPost Integration by integrating this single extension with Easypost. When a Business’s various things are handled at one place it reduces the overall effort, time, budget involved in handling these tasks.
EasyPost works as a mediator wherein the Admin can save various carrier-specific credentials with them and get a key that you can set up in the Admin. Now, whenever you ship your products the shipping cost automatically gets calculated according to the selected shipping method by the customers.
Accounts and Pricing
An EasyPost account is required to use this extension. Sign up from here. You can find a subscription or pay as you go. We assume you are already an existing customer of EasyPost before purchasing our extension to integrate the two. More pricing information of EasyPost is available here. Price of extension is separate from pricing of EasyPost.
- EasyPost allows you to connect with all major carriers in one simple integration.
- Instant access to USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and 95 other carriers.
- Provides Tracking and Print Shipping Labels for Domestic and International shipping.
- Instant Connectivity - Avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple shipping systems by integrating your EasyPost account with TACTConnect’s EasyPost Integration.
- Ship anywhere - Offering quick access to leading carriers having multiple networks across the globe.
- One platform to manage all shipping needs for customers.
- Customers can see EasyPost shipping on the checkout page and also on the checkout with multiple address page.
- The Admin can enable or disable EasyPost shipping method.
- The Admin can configure the shipment method settings easily.
- The Admin can set EasyPost shipping title name that will be shown from front-end.
- EasyPost shipping rate will be calculated from Shipping Origin from Store Settings.
- The Admin can download EasyPost shipment Label in PDF format.
- The Admin can send tracking information to the customers.
- The Admin should have account with EasyPost.
- Store address should be completed and have correct store phone number in the Magento Admin.
- Shipping origin should be added in the Magento Admin.
- All the shippable products should have correct weight in Kgs or Lbs.
- For international shipping, all the shippable products should have correct HS Tariff Number.
- Internal Transaction Number should be added for International shipping, use AESDirect to get Internal Transaction Number(ITN).
- “easypost/easypost-php” should be installed via composer from the Magento root directory.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first stable release. Shipping labels and tracking of shipment is available.