OverviewBack to top
TABLE provides an all-in-one, digital-first, seamless platform for your customers the moment they interact with you! Delight your customers with tailored messages based on their needs, from scheduling appointments to processing payments and connecting with live agents. Your agents can interact with customers through voice and video calls, group messaging, screen and file sharing, and much more.
TABLE encourages co-shopping with colleagues, friends, and family members to help speed your customer’s decision process. Let them communicate with you exactly when, how, and where they want. Because TABLE keeps every channel and interaction in one unified platform, the customer never has to repeat themselves.
Quick and easy integrations allow TABLE to be launched from your website or app, social media posts, QR codes, emails, online ads—just about anywhere. And with its context-specific, media-rich features, TABLE allows any brand to strengthen customer relationships with experiences that make your brand memorable. TABLE’s Magento chatbot extension allows you to deploy live video and audio calls and live chat across your entire website. Read the User Guide (Tech Specifications) to learn how to add TABLE to your Magento store.
Collaborating on TABLE is the easiest way to connect with your customers. Everything from live chat to payments takes place in one seamless, secure messenger view. There are no apps or downloads to cause frustration for your customers. It’s so convenient your internal team will start using too!
- Live Chat—Make it painless for customers to get help with Live Chat on your website or mobile app. Connect instantly, or route to the right team, by automatically qualifying and scale-up service with helpful Agent tools and customer details.
- Voice and Video Calls—Create a stronger connection with voice and video. With one tap, start a voice or video call and change the dynamic of the conversation. Calls require no phone numbers, hardware, or additional apps to install for customers or agents.
- Screen Share—When the important information is on your screen, you can’t communicate that in live chat, voice or video. Instead, instantly share your screen for faster technical help, seamless product demos, or convenient presentations.
- Group Messaging—Need answers, or a second opinion? TABLE Conversations are designed for small groups to communicate quickly via chat, voice, and video. Customers can invite anyone via email or a shared link, and agents can invite their teammates.
- Media Files—Sharing media with your customers has never been easier. TABLE supports multiple media formats, including files, docs, and video links. View PDFs right in the Conversation and access all saved Media in the media library.
Craft meaningful customer journeys, each with a unique link, so wherever your customers are engaging, they can have an incredible experience. Launch Experiences from online ads, social media, email campaigns, print and QR codes, your website, or a live chat widget embedded in your app.
- Launch Anywhere—With unique links for each Experience, businesses can captivate customers with tailored messaging for just about any situation or location. TABLE is unlike other tools, where basic chat widgets are limited to a specific webpages.
- Chat Bots—Customize your automated digital marketer, sales rep, or private concierge. Bots can gather customer info, route to the right team, schedule appointments, accept agreements, and collect payment details securely in the Conversation.
- Transactions via Stripe—Create a seamless and secure payment experience for both one-time or recurring billing using our Stripe integration. Just connect your Stripe API Key to start collecting payments directly in your Live Chat or Bot experiences.
- Agreements—Simplify your agreements and contract process with automated Experiences that can be activated in-app, sent via email, or triggered by an Agent. Agreements are added to the customer profile and the files stored in the library.
- Lead Generation—Bottlenecking your leadflow with forms that don’t convert? Use conversational marketing to engage visitors and gather contact info, then seamlessly sharing content, your meeting calendar, or direct access to your live chat support.
- Outbounds—Shoppers are more likely to become loyal customers of businesses that offer personalized messaging. TABLE Campaigns target and send personalized messages that connect customers directly to Experiences or your team.
Be there for your customers, no matter where or when, with 24/7 Experiences powered by TABLE’s scheduling tools. Your customers will have access to the help and services they need through your Conversational Bots, or they can quickly book an Appointment with the right agent or team in just a few clicks.
- Appointments—Allow leads and customers to schedule appointments for sales calls, consultations, support…or anything else! Add filters (needs, location, etc) and Office Hours so customers will only book the right person at the right time.
- Calendar—Appointments are powered by a robust calendar system that is connected across for both Agents and their Crews. This makes it easy to schedule multiple user’s availability when managing a high volume of different appointment types.
- Office Hours—Agents and teams need to take breaks, or sleep, which is why setting your Office Hours prevents any issues with your Appointment bookings. Customers are only shown the times you are actually available to connect.
- Appointment Options—Do you take appointments at multiple locations, offer different service types, or support a large product catalog? Create custom options before showing an appointment form to ensure they are booking the right service.
TABLE is equipped for Admins to operate their customer experience software with the highest level of security, detailed reporting, strict agent, permissions and customizable branding options.
- Reporting—Team leads can track the performance of agents, experiences, conversations, contacts, appointments, and payment history in our Reporting dashboard. Slice reports by time frame to see progress and make better CX decisions.
- Agent Permissions—Not all conversations are equal. Keep conversations secure with both agent and team access permissions, so conversations with TopSecret or VIP accounts don’t get mixed up with your everyday customers.
- Data Encryption—Security is a core belief at TABLE and our platform has the highest level of security available. Data is secured at-rest and in-transit up to NIST standards (starting at SHA256). Data between the client and the server is encrypted via SSL.
- White Label—TABLE can be white labeled and customized to fit your company’s needs. Upload your logo, choose a name for your Bot, remove TABLE branding, and change the platform’s primary color to fit the look and feel of your brand.
Customers expect consistent experiences across all touchpoints, and most plan to switch if they don’t get it. Deliver a frictionless experience every time by extending TABLE to customers whether they are on your website, apps, in-person, or ecommerce store. Their conversations are saved across all channels and devices so customers will never need to tell their story more than once.
- Retail API—For retail and ecommerce companies, integrate TABLE with your product catalog so your customers can co-shop with their friends and family, saved items to wish lists, and engage with product experts right on the Conversation.
- iOS and Android—Our iOS and Android apps allow your teams to connect with customers from the conveniences of their devices. TABLE mobile apps allow agents to chat live, make voice and video calls, and trigger Experiences from anywhere.
- SDK—Create a seamless experience between your website and your registered app users with our mobile SDK. Whether your app is public or private, natively embed TABLE directly in your app for iOS and Android devices.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
14 December, 2020
Extensions, Customer Support, Live Chat
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor