Magento shop owners can use this extension to create PDF purchase orders to send to their suppliers.
OverviewBack to top
A purchase order (PO) is a commercial document and the first official offer issued by a buyer to the seller. Using this extension the merchant can create a purchase order for the products that are ordered (indicating types, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services). This extension also provides Vendor management and Purchase Order Status management. Each vendor comes with a name, company, mobile number, city, state, and country. You can click to edit the details of each of them. Additionally, you can delete vendors one by one or in bulk. Purchase order status can be managed from Magento admin as well.
- Create a purchase order for the ordered products.
- Manage purchase orders.
- Manage vendors (suppliers).
- Manage purchase order statuses.
- Purchase Order PDF can be downloaded from the list view of the purchase order grid as well as in detailed view of a purchase order.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Create, edit, delete, filter and export options are provided for the purchase orders, suppliers and purchase order statuses in Magento admin grid.
Purchase Order PDF can be downloaded from the list view of the purchase order grid as well as in detailed view of a purchase order.