"Mobile Number Login" extension provides an option for the customer to log in by using their registered mobile number.
OverviewBack to top
Almost two-thirds of the world’s population now has a mobile phone. Many customers could like to have the ability to log in using their mobile number as an alternative to their email address. This extension provides the option to the customers to save their mobile number while registering into the Magento store and Log in using their registered mobile number later. The mobile number can be updated by the customer at any time from their respective customer dashboard. The Magento admin can also update the customer’s mobile number from account information section in customer grid on behalf of the customer.
- Mobile number login can be enabled or disabled from admin panel at any time.
- Mobile number field can be set as mandatory (required) or as optional from admin panel.
- Maximum and Minimum mobile number length is configurable.
- Mobile number type (integer or allow special characters) is configurable.
- Mobile field label which will be displayed in the login and register pages is configurable.
- Error message to display when mobile number validation fails is also configurable from admin.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Mobile number login can be enabled/disabled from admin at any time.
Mobile number field can be set mandatory (required) or non-mandatory from admin.
Maximum and Minimum mobile number length is configurable.
Mobile number type (integer or allow special chars) is configurable.
Mobile field label which is displayed in login and register pages is configurable.
Error message to display when mobile number validation fails is also configurable from admin.