OverviewBack to top
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment amount consist of both interest and the principal paid by the customer every month for the purchase done on a store. Easy EMI Calculator will display the EMI plans for different banks or other lenders and different payment durations (in months) for each product on the product details page.
Store owners can create the list of banks for which they are providing EMI and the number of months and interest rates for each bank from the Magento admin. The system will automatically calculate the EMI amount specific to each product based on the product's selling price.
- Different designs for mobile and desktop views to make it simple for users.
- Separate admin grids to manage banks, tenure and interest rates.
- EMI can be disabled/enabled at any time from the admin configuration.
- From the list of EMIs available for a product, the least EMI value is picked and displayed for each product as "EMI starts from".
- Customers can easily view the EMI plans of products on a single screen.
- No conflicts with the theme, as the module was tested in multiple themes.
- Detailed calculation of the product's initial price, interest paid and total for each bank and tenure will be shown in the pop-up.
- It will also display the number of EMI, its interest in percentage and installment amount per month.
- Customers can select a bank and a tenure to see the EMI calculations.
- The EMI pop-up design will adjust according to the number of banks and tenure added in the admin.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
11 December, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Functionality to add Banks, Rates, and Tenure in the admin. Configuration to enable and disable the extension. Dynamic EMI calculation and effective design for the mobile view.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor