OverviewBack to top
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a default payment method available out of the box in Magento. Our COD Restriction extension allows the store owners/merchants to enable/disable the COD payment method based on the customer's shipping address. Store owners/Merchants can upload a list of allowed countries, states, cities, and zip/postal codes for which the COD payment method needs to be enabled.
Our extension will check whether the customer's shipping address is matching with the list of allowed countries, states, cities, and zip/postal codes list and displays the COD payment method in the checkout page. If the customer's shipping address (country or state or city or zip/postal codes) is not in the allowed list, then the COD payment method will not be available for the customer to place the order. Store owners/Merchants can use our extension to restrict the COD payment method for certain trusted areas in which they can expect successful payment and reduce the risk of fake orders placed using the COD payment method.
Our COD Restriction extension will also be useful for a merchant who wants to sell products using the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method but wants to limit the COD option to some zip codes or cities or states or countries or combinations of them.
- COD can be allowed only for specific Countries.
- COD can be enabled only for particular States/Regions.
- COD can be limited only to some Cities.
- COD can be displayed only for some Postal Codes/Zipcodes/Pincodes.
- Multiple combinations of address can be allowed.
- COD Restriction can be enabled/disabled at any time from the Magento admin.
- The sample CSV file helps store owners to understand the format to upload.
- One-click upload and download for allowed address.
- Theme independent and works with all different themes.
- Works with checkout page customization extension like One Step Checkout.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
16 December, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Tested in Magento 2.3.x versions.
Restricts Cash on Delivery based on Pincode/Zip code, city, region/state, and country.
Sample CSV format is given in the Store > Configuration.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor