The SecurePay payment gateway SecureFrame lets you integrate payments seamlessly into your shopping cart or application.
Other Extensions by SecurePay Pty Ltd
OverviewBack to top
SecurePay's payment gateway lets you embed the card payment page within your own website, or application, for seamless integration via an iFrame. If you already have a merchant account and only require a payment gateway, then SecurePay's payment gateway is for you: SecurePay Payment gateway signup
It is the simplest and most flexible product for e-commerce. Your application sends the invoice number and amount to pay to SecurePay. The payment gateway integration also extends to mobile payments, giving you simple integration, with full mobile payment functionality from your web-based application.
In the future, extend your integration through tokenisation and triggering. Tokenisation is a way of storing card numbers so that merchants don't have to handle sensitive card data. Card numbers are instead replaced with a storage reference (token). Triggered payments is the process of charging cards or bank accounts using SecurePay’s storage system.
Why choose the SecurePay payment gateway?
- Easy to integrate into your application
- Supports SecurePay's latest FraudGuard technology
- Customisable via style sheets that you control
- Your customers will never know they are not on your website
- iFrames are the most cost-effective integrations when you are using a hosted payments page.
The payment gateway also offers many advanced features, including:
- Payment or pre-authorisation
- Card storage and tokenisation
- 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode)
- Customisation of the look and feel via your own style sheet - to ensure your website look & feel.
- URL callback with result data
- PayPal integration for additional payment choice.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a global security scheme run by Visa and MasterCard to ensure personal information and data is protected. If you accept credit or debit card payments, you must comply with these standards in order to provide the maximum security for customer data.
When you partner with SecurePay, you’ll automatically comply with PCI standards because we’ve already done the work for you. Our systems meet the latest security standards, so we’ve got you covered. Your customers will trust you with their transactions knowing that you take their data security seriously. We’ve taken away the hassle of compliance so you can get on with growing your business.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
SecurePay's SecureFrame v.1.0.2 has been developed to support the native Magento 2 checkout. SecurePay partners with the following major banks and financial institutions in the provision of the SecurePay Payment Gateway:
• American Express
• Commonwealth Bank
• Diners Club
• National Australia Bank
• St George (including Bank of SA)
• Also, integration with PayPal
SecureFrame is a fully hosted service and comes with a variety of options to help you integrate such as:
• Full page templates
• Call-back of results to your application
• Redirect options for receipt page
• Card storage and tokenisation
• 3D Secure
• Tokenisation: the function will store a card and retrieve the token, then store this token against a customer along with the last 3 digits of the card. The plugin will then display this to the user during checkout so they can choose to use the saved card or a new card.
• Refunds will be supported via the shopping cart via the plugin
See the SecureFrame documentation http://www.securepay.com.au/developer-centre/integration-guides/ at http://www.securepay.com.au for more information.
Please contact SecurePay at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.