OverviewBack to top
Swym improves customer engagement for e-commerce brands through interactive personalization. Marketers leverage our User Experience platform to better understand the shopper journey and deliver tailored experiences that are optimized for each individual journey. The platform includes a suite of apps that help merchants extend the stock experience offered by the underlying e-commerce platform, thereby enabling merchants to engage their customers with a truly personalized experience.
Customers rarely buy on their first visit, but they browse through products and are passively considering them. When your store has hundreds of products, it can be very hard for them to keep track of everything they've looked at and find what they were looking for the next time they come. Swym Wishlist+ makes it easier for these shoppers to ‘Pick up where they left off’. With Wishlist+, the shopper's activity is intuitively organized for them via the UI module, is always available and connected to all their devices. Swym Wishlist is unique since it doesn't require users to be logged in to be able to bookmark their products. Swym Wishlist+ empowers you as a merchant to bring the user back to your site by sending reminders across email & social media.
Account & Pricing
A separate Swym account is required to use this extension. The account gets created automatically during extension installation. The extension is free to install & 100 wishlist actions/month are included in the free plan. For more information on pricing for higher volumes, please click here.
- An Intuitive wishlist module for your store that doesn't require your users to be logged in, and is optimized for mobile users.
- Easily sync user activity across devices and make their history available to them on any of their devices.
- Auto-connects when the user logins into his account.
- Extensive customization options, giving you full control over the look-and-feel of the Wishlist UI and buttons, email templates as well as full API support.
- Additionally, buttons can be placed in quick-view, collections & other product tiles as well.
- Customers can add each variant in wishlist in a single-click (no page redirects).
- Target Wishlist users with personalized email campaigns. Allow users to share their Wishlist via social media. Out-of-the box Integration with all the leading Email Service Providers & social media channels like Facebook and Instagram.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram among others.
- Show count of products as a social proof of the popularity of the products
- Send contextual reminder emails for Low Stock and Price Drop scenarios to bring wishlist users back to your site (applicable to PRO plan and above).
- Provides you metrics and reports of the Wishlist activities on your Shopify store. Products wise, user wise reports available. Daily Email reports available with Premium plan.
- View Individual user's wishlist & add/remove the wishlisted items as needed - particularly useful if for stores having a multi-channel presence.
Click here to experience the app on our demo site
How to Install
Installing Wishlist Plus is simple and takes only 5 minutes to set up. For details on installation see our Magento installation guide.
Need help to configure the Wishlist Plus app to match your Magento store's look and style? Just email us and we'll be happy to help you out.
Wishlist Plus’s Integrations
Wishlist Plus Supports out-of-the-box integrations with
- Your favorite Email service providers like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, RetSci, Sailthru among others
- Social media channels like Facebook, and Instagram, among others
- Your CRM tools like Salesforce, Zaius among others.
Our Customers Say It Better
- ‘This is the best app to create wishlists, to track users and use the data to understand your customers. ‘ - Ximena Kavalekas
- ‘This app is very useful for store business. This will help your online store for marketing strategy.’ - ShopiTreat
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
09 August, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The baseline version of Wishlist Plus. Features included: Easy customization of the look and feel of the Wishlist+ module. No login needed for your shoppers to add to Wishlist. Allows Shoppers to share their Wishlist with friends and family, either through Email or through social media. Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the Wishlist activities on your Magento store
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor