Testimonials module allows users to add testimonials without login. Enables adding testimonials right from the backend. Comes with 4 widget types.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Free Testimonials extension is an effective solution for spreading customers’ activity in your website. It is aiming to help your customers to leave reviews about your store. We recommend to use this module in order to gather customer reviews and boost your store credibility.
Testimonials module will help you to:
- Customize testimonials listing and form.
- Get admin notification about new testimonial submission.
- Track and check the whole testimonials’ process.
- Use widgets to add the testimonials’ listing faster.
Adding testimonials to your site
Testimonials module provides all users with easy process of adding testimonials to your store. It delivers a user-friendly experience for each customer. New visitors are allowed to add testimonials without login and to rate your store services on 5-point scale. The extension comes with optional fields such as image, company, website, Twitter, Facebook links, where customers can submit an additional information next to reviews on the testimonial form.
Our extension includes a flexible configuration with different settings of testimonials list. It enables the adding of testimonials directly from admin interface. You can do that if you need to import store reviews you have got on other sites. Testimonials can be absolutely moderated online. Three default statuses are available: Disabled, Enabled and Awaiting Approval. Moreover, the admin will get an email notification each time the testimonial was submitted for review.
Easy to use configuration
Via the module configuration you are allowed to add testimonials link both to top and footer links, customize the testimonials listing layout and submit form layout. You can also set the number of testimonials which will be displayed after the page loading. In case you don't let unregistered users post reviews, you can disallow guests to submit testimonials. In order to be closer to your customers you can choose the fields to be filled by user, set up Thanks message for testimonial submit, upload the default image used in case the customer did not upload his profile image and show/hide the user email in testimonials list.
The process of the display of testimonials’ list is simplified by adding widgets. Using the Testimonials extension, you can add the following widgets to your store pages: Full testimonials list, Testimonials: List of testimonials (for side panel), Testimonials: Review block (for side panel), Testimonials: Submit Form. The animation duration is variable.
Full features list
- Automatic and manual approvement of the testimonials.
- Adding reviews by new visitors without login.
- Submit of an additional information next to testimonials in optional fields.
- Use of 5-point scale in order to rate the store service.
- 4 widget types for placing testimonials’ listing.
- Using ReCaptcha system to avoid spam.
- Magento 220.127.116.11 image validator.
- Adding testimonials directly via admin.
- Email notification about submited review.
- Multi store and multi language support.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Improved integration with edit review form in Magento Admin (fixed fatal error on review edit form in some environments)
- Magento 22.214.171.124 image validator added