Review Reminder module allows you to send email review reminders tailored to order's status by cron or manually. Comes with welcome email templates.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Looking for the module that motivates your customers posting reviews? Check our Review Reminder extension created for Magento. The module is a kind of reviews assistant, that offers users to leave opinions easily. You send review reminder emails and as a rule get positive feedback on the review pages in your store. In fact, these emails lead to the creating an additional content generated by user reviews. Search engines commonly reward a good content with top ranking and increased traffic. Moreover, review reminders can increase CTR rate. Why not to use all tools in order to get higher conversion rate.
Our module will help you to:
- Inspire users post reviews.
- Improve your website credibility.
- Create nice content based on reviews.
- Get higher rating for your website.
Easy to navigate email template
The reminder email includes the product image and the name as text link. It looks visually appealing and will help user to navigate to the rating page easily and quickly. If the order is not the only one, the reminder email will group all orders in order to improve the email usability.
New orders can be indexed either automatically and manually. If the order has been placed recently, its status will be checked and the order indexing will start automatically. The duplicates will be checked, too. The Review Reminder also enables the launching orders indexing after the extension installation. If you want to send emails for existing orders, you can run the manual order indexing. In this way all orders can be filtered by Store view, order creating date and order status. The order id and customer email are saved in a reminder table. You will run manually only new orders. Please notice, that the orders indexed earlier, will be ignored in order to avoid the duplicates.
Email template configuration
The extension comes with widely configurable email settings. The email template of review reminder can be set in the backend. You are allowed to change a text in the message and specify the time of email sending. Moreover, the extension configuration allows you to set the email sending process according to the order status.
Apart sending review reminder emails our module provides you with managing reminders interface. It is clear and fully customizable. So, you can edit the reminder status - sent, new, cancelled and failed values are available. Thus you are allowed to resend an email again in case it was not reviewed, for example. You are also allowed to change the review status - reviewed, not reviewed and customer not found values are available. In this way you can track the efficiency of email reminders sending.
Full features list:
- Extended extension configuration
- Sending reminders tailored to order's status
- Time settings for sending reminders
- Clean and user friendly email template design
- Manual as well as automatic order indexing service is available
- Easy managing of reviewed orders
- Ability to modify the reminder email
- Indexing orders only from a selected store views.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Admin grid filters fixed in magento 188.8.131.52
- Use email subject considering order's storeId
- Use customer name in "email to" field
- Added translation for 'Write review' button
- Disable global settings on store and website levels
- Get reminder config values using order's store id
- Fixed translation of block directive used in email template