Newsletter manager with built-in Segmentation suite. Helps to send a newsletter campaign, track e-mailing performance, create multiple user segments.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Always be on top of communication with your customers! We recommend you use the Newsletter Booster extension to get the most out of your email marketing. Our extension allows you to create an effective newsletter campaign in a minute, efficiently manage the newsletter queue, and track e-mailing performance. Gain more from the proper sending of promotional emails and deliver high results from engaging more and more customers in your store's services.
Customer segment creating
Let’s get the positive feedback from your store clients. You can use the segment creation feature to achieve a target audience. Our extension helps you to identify the customers from unlimited subscribers' number and create the customer's segments based on users orders history, geographical parameters, personal customer data and much more. You are allowed to create multiple segments.
Creating email campaign with content preview
Maintain your newsletter! Get full control over email campaigns’ creation with Newsletter Booster module. The module comes with friendly interface and fully customizable settings to help you in creating the effective email campaign. Improve your newsletter with separate HTML/TXT content for emails. Besides, our module allows you to preview a content right in the backend. You are allowed to create multiple campaigns. It's time to attract more subscribers.
Targeted sending newsletters
One of the most exceptional features of the extension is the sending of newsletter campaigns to the targeted groups of subscribers. The list of the customers who have subscribed to the newsletter is determined by different subscription sources such as the default Magento newsletter, Newsletter Booster and independent subscription for customer segments created by your own. Our module allows you to send the newsletters through Mandrill email platform. This outgoing server enables the SMTP email sending. It allows you to send a lot of targeted e-commerce messages at a time. If you don’t have a Mandrill account, you can create the third-party email gateway via Newsletter Booster configuration.
Email verification function
The extension comes with an email verification feature. To make sure that the mailbox exists, we offer you to test whether the email address is valid right in the backend. After you get a positive result, you can run the e-mailing process. Moreover, you are allowed to track the email address verification statistics. You can categorize all data according to the campaign sources.
Improved Newsletter Queue feature
The Newsletter Booster queue feature allows you to plan the e-mailing start date. That will improve a newsletter efficiency and performance. Therefore you can track the results of sent campaigns. After generating threads, the Queue interface will help you to follow the sent data, clicks, opens and unopened emails depending on who the campaign will be targeting. So, you can review the process of e-mailing in details.
Moreover, you can track the detailed information about customers, who opened and clicked your email after it was sent. Our extension includes the statistic tab presented as a diagram, to help you to track sent newsletters, just clicks, opened and unopened emails, errors, etc. You are also allowed to detect the geographic location of the person who opened the email by using the geolocation feature.
Full features list:
* Clear and friendly campaign interfaces.
* Support of Magento variables and widgets.
* Widely customizable process of campaign creation.
* Easy management of queue newsletters.
* Old queues information is archived to a separate database.
* The creation of third-party email gateway is available.
* The sending of newsletter campaigns to different subscribers’ groups.
* The sending emails with multiple threads up to 10.
* Multiple email templates support.
* Email address verification statistics.
* The preview of email template is available in the backend.
* Geolocation feature is supported.
* Sending emails via Mandrill API and SMTP integration is available.
* Tracking the newsletter performance with Google Analytics.
* Statistical data are displayed as a diagram.
* Sending newsletter with cron.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fixed mail sending issues
- Fixed conflicts with third-party modules that use the same PHP libraries
- Code cleanup and fixes fixes